Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxwell Murder's return!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxwell Murder

Maxwell Murder's return! Empty
PostSubject: Maxwell Murder's return!   Maxwell Murder's return! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Maxwell Murder comes out to the ring with a mic.

Max: I want to let all the fans know that I have not left. Due to some contract problems I could not appear for awhile. I was at home watching Wednesday Night Roundup and i saw the cowardly act that was perpetrated by Nero and his goons. Nero, we still have unfinished business. HELL IN A CELL! You're going down! Until then, I need a match tonight here on Sunday Eve Mayhem. I am issuing an open challenge to any of the guys in the back that want to compete in a fair contest. So, who wants to wrestle tonight? (waits a few minutes) Come on guys.. I don't have all night. Do I have to go back there and drag someone out here or what?
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Murder

Maxwell Murder's return! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxwell Murder's return!   Maxwell Murder's return! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Max: Just like I thought, you're all scared little pansies!!!
Back to top Go down

Maxwell Murder's return!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: Behind WCPW :: In Ring Role plays-
Jump to: