Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

news on bolar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nero bank$

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: news on bolar   news on bolar EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm

announcer:ladies and gentlemen the vice general manager of wcpw,Amanda Burke

amanda burke makes her way to the ring with a standing ovation of the wcpw fans
and some fans chanting amanda,amanda!!

amanda ask for the mic from the announcer

amanda:last week we have seen an unfortunate incident to our one and only
general manager bolar

crowd then starts chanting bolar,bolar

amanda:and due to that incident our gm bolar is currently suffering a severe concussion
and due to this bolar then said to me that he has to leave his job as general manager of wcpw

crowd booos

amanda:and for that wcpw is now looking for a new general manager and for anyone who wants...

amanda get interuppted by nero bank$ entrance music that blasted through out the arena

crowd boos as nero makes his way to the ring

nero:woah,woah did u say your looking for a new general manager.well look nomore cas nero bank$ is going to be your new general..

nero gets interupted by amanda

amanda gets angry and shouts at nero

amanda:how dare you just coming out here and interupt me and just name your self the new gm of wcpw.why would i name u as gm? you are the reason why bolar is in hospital right now

nero:i've punted bolar for one reason and thats to end his bad gming days.he is the reason why wcpw is the worst federation ever

crowd shouts you suck

nero:say what ever you want but all i care about is i have done what is right

amanda:what's right?you nearly killed bolar.and this is why i will never ever name u as gm

nero grins

nero:well tell u what noone in the lockerroom will be man enough to be gm cas if they apply to be one.
demolition mafia will give them a little beat down.so to anyone who wants to be gm speak now?

nero waits in the ring but noone answers

nero:see amanda noone is willing to be gm.they dont want to end up like bolar

nero laughs in an evil way

his laugh is then interuppted by judoka's entrance music

judoka makes his way to the ring with the crowd chanting judoka,judoka!!

judoka:nero,what you done to my friend bolar was the worst thing you have ever did.bolar
was like a brother to me but now i want some payback and also i want to be general manager

crowd cheers

judoka:and since you want to be gm aswell i think we can settle this in a...

judoka looks at the fans

judoka:ladder match!!!

nero:woah,woah who do you think you are?you are just some no name guy who just came here to wcpw
last week

crowd boos

amanda:what are you scared?

crowd cheers

nero:ok you want a match you got it

crowd cheers

nero:but tell u what if i win you 2 will get fired

nero then leaves the ring with an evil smile on his face
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: Re: news on bolar   news on bolar EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:55 pm

THIS IS OUTSIDE OF ROLE PLAY, but do you really think this is fair.
It's level 5 against Level 7
Back to top Go down
insano

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: Re: news on bolar   news on bolar EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:55 pm

The lights go out.... beside of the silent talk of the audience nothing is to be heard, just creeping silence, a spot light shins on the entrance, and you can hear beeping noice like an EKG going to flatline from the speekers

Shane: WTF!? Is it HIM again??? He...

Before he even finishes his sentence the crowd starts to scream

Shane: Yes it is HIM, Dr.INS@NO!!! He has guts to come here after the thing he has done in the VIP lounge recently, wonder what Nero will do

followed by the screams of the crowd he makes his way to Amanda, Judoka and Nero, he takes the mic from Judoka

Dr.INS@NO: Nero,... Ive promissed that you are next, and I always keep my promisse. Judoka, I respect you and I think you will fit into the footsteps of Bolar, with your alowance, I would take the fight for you.

Judoka: If you want it you can have it my friend

Shane: Never thought he can articulate himself, but its an interresting twist to the situation, Dr.INS@NO on the side of the maybe new GM Judoka, talking with ppl, not bashing everything to pieces.... Did the hell freeze and noone told me anything... wait he got more to say

Dr.INS@NO: You dirty kingpin lookalike, Ill smack this grin out of your face and show you and your kind that there is no fucking space in wcpw for such kind of faggs! Understood!

adressing to Nero Bank$

How do you like the storry? just an idea
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: Re: news on bolar   news on bolar EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Nero:are you insane?you want to take dis filthy bitch's place at the ladder match.well fine but if you lose And I become gm all of you 3 will get fired

Nero leaves the ring with a grin on his face

Drew:wow a ladder match for the right to be gm.well I can tell u that's gona be a huge match

Shane:well drew I got my bet on Nero.looking at the grin on his face what will happen.

Drew:but shane let me remind you that insano is one of the greatest wrestlers in wcpw and judoka trusts on him

Shane:well we'll just have to find out tonight.
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: Re: news on bolar   news on bolar EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm

outside rp:to all of u who dont kno wat my plan for da ladder match.well da plan is to make judoka as gm.
da onli way to do dat is to get insano win the match.at the end of the match.demolition mafia will be interferin da match but den 3ppl who hates Nero can interfere da match.one of da 3 will be tony.da 2 ova ppl since mordred returned n tony r making a little stable n will be feuding wit da mafia.maybe returnd n mordred can be da 2
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: Re: news on bolar   news on bolar EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 pm

I have a better idea if you do not mind nero...take look at my set up at the end of Naughty's latest post...then PM me and I will give you the scoop

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

news on bolar Empty
PostSubject: Re: news on bolar   news on bolar Empty

Back to top Go down

news on bolar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: Behind WCPW :: In Ring Role plays-
Jump to: