Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need heel for rivalry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maverick

need heel for rivalry Empty
PostSubject: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:26 pm

I need a heel for a storyline i need someone around lvl 6 some lvl 7's will do is interested I have an idea for it

the heel comes out for match and wins then he takes it too far by attacking the opponent the I come out and save the guy and run off the heel

then it interviews exc.

if you dont like that idea then just tell me another one
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 am

Hey, I'm just starting out and whatever role I play hasn't been set in stone yet but if you need a heel, I'm just sittin here Razz
Back to top Go down
maverick

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm

alright is the idea good for you
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Hmm. Well my guy is a tad overzealous, and his opponent may have snubbed him backstage for generally being... himself. The gimmick's kinda asshole-ish lol. So Pugilist cheats somewhere during the match and when the other guy's down, takes a mic beginning a rant, the crowd is throwing a tantrum and your music hits.

Like a switch the crowd goes from damn near throwing their beverages at my guy in the ring to throwing them in the air in joy as their hero strides down. When they calm a bit you begin saying, in essence, "What the hell are you doing?" Pug then proceeds with his usual gibberish and rants and oohoo I'm better than you, maybe kicks the downed guy just for that extra edge...

And then you teat the holy hell outta him, he begins to fight back, security comes in and swarms the two breaking it up and Poof! Instant fued Very Happy

In retrospect, is this too much to carry with a guy who's just now debuting?
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm

u'd probally want to wait a week or so run ur mouth then take on the storyline
Back to top Go down
maverick

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:54 pm

its good but my good guy image doesnt do any cussing so if your gonna write the storyline if you dont mind can you take the cussing out of my part
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Alright, Maverick do you want to handle the rp for this Sunday?

Last weeks kinda wore me out lol
Back to top Go down
maverick

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:08 pm

yeah no problem i was thinking interview then you inturupt and attack me hows that sound
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Sure. Would you mind sending me the rp when you're finished? I know it's asking alot, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like to put alot into character.

Part of which'll be taking painstaking measures to make sure nothing will be done to take the spotlight off of the main star lol, just so ya know
Back to top Go down
maverick

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 pm

no prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need heel for rivalry   need heel for rivalry Empty

Back to top Go down

need heel for rivalry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: General board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: