Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd backstage interview with Desaad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
desaad

desaad

2nd backstage interview with Desaad Empty
PostSubject: 2nd backstage interview with Desaad   2nd backstage interview with Desaad EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:09 pm

James: "Now Amy...this is your second interview with him...are you sure you'll be alright? I mean I am the lead journalist, I can do this if you want to take on someone a little less...intimidating."

Amy Wu shakes her head then grips her tape recorder with certainty,
"No Dean...I can do this, He's just a man right? I mean it's not like he's going to do something to me right? Right?"

Dean nods though after her last interview with him he isn't to keen on the idea, but her confidence makes him grudgingly accept her proposal to interview the man mountain again.

James:"Alright then...go get him...and good luck."

Amy smiles then grasps the door handle then walks confidently inside the room and the door clicks ominously. The room appears identical to the last time she was here, and Desaad seems not to have moved at all, although she knows this isn't true. But before she can speak he looks up and gestures her forward.

"Hello Mrs. Wu. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to see you again."

Amy shakes herself then straightens, visibly gathering her courage.

"It's Ms. Wu...and I was looking forward to the chance to interview you again, after the initial shock of our first meeting."

Desaad smiles as his sharp green eyes seem to glittle in the candle light.

"Ms. Wu...indeed. How interesting. Look into the flame Ms. Wu...tell me what you see."

She frowns and prepares to argue, but the flickering makes her pause, and she looks closer at the flame, and through it she sees his green eyes staring into hers and his words touch a part of her that she had kept, she thought, well hidden.

"You were drawn here yes? You felt the pull of something deep inside of you, a dirty secret? A past shame? Something you are afraid to admit...even to yourself...until now. Like a moth to a flame Ms. Wu...you will be drawn to my flame as well...'ware you don't get burned."

Amy blinks and leans back and stumbles away from Desaad and the candle until she feels the door at her back.

"Please come back MS. Wu...I have a feeling OUR time draws near."

She steps back into the hall and blinks a few times to adjust to the difference in light and feels her shoulder being shaken.

James:"Well? Are you alright? Speak to me!"

She looks at him then smiles, but takes his hand off her shoulder.

Amy:"I'm fine...he's actually very charismatic when you get past the exterior. Oh, and he has agreed to give me another interview, more...in depth after his next match."

With that said she turns and walks up the ramp with a slight bounce in her step. It wasn't quite a lie, just not the entire truth, and she didn't care. Dean shakes his head in confusion as he looks from the door to the retreating form of Amy Wu and wonders just what happened in there...but he turns quickly and blinks when Desaad steps through the door.

Desaad:"Excuse me, I have some business in the ring."
Back to top Go down

2nd backstage interview with Desaad
Page 1 of 1