Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scottie Browns Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thegreatmilenko1

Scottie Browns Debut Empty
PostSubject: Scottie Browns Debut   Scottie Browns Debut EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:37 pm

* Pyros shot in many directions and then they Stop Lighsts go off the Titantron shows "From the Poor to Rich" "From Weak To Strong" "Hes Here!"

Plays load on the PA System a man Standing 6"2' comes out wearing Black and Red Sweat pants no shirt and is bald*[/color]

*He looks around the Arena and Smiles he then walks down the ramp giving high fives to fans he then slides into the ring and grabs mic*

Man: Hello Everyone, i have come to Western Canadian Professional Wrestling,I was formerly a Wrestler in the lower leagues but now here i am in the big leagues and i would like to thank The Gm for letting me come here to show how good i am and how i take care of business.

*Fans Cheer*

Man: And you all might know the Legendary Wrestler Kevin Brown who died during a match,Well i am his son Scottie Brown and it was my dad's wishes that i would become a wrestler so i did this is all for him and i will make him proud of me...i will do my hardest to become the best and Possibly win the titles but thats not what i am interested in what i am intrested in is making friends and have Great Matches!

* Fans Cheer "Scottie Scottie!"*

Scottie: Thank you all and i hope i can impress you all and hope i can have a great run here!

Last edited by thegreatmilenko1 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheStar

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Browns Debut   Scottie Browns Debut EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 pm

As, Saliva's Survival of the Sickest blare's out of the speakers, Darren Orion steps out with a cocky grin on his face. He brings the mic up to his mouth

Darren: Scottie, please, cut the B.S. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Y'know what? Actually, look up to the stars, they seem to have a better idea of what is to come. If you look close enough you can find the plans for WCPW clearly displayed next to the Big Dipper and close to Leo. Do you know what constellation that is? Orion. Hanging above that ring is my destiny and I will prove to the rest of the other "superstars" in the back that "The Star" isn't one to be dismissed. Every single one of these worthless maggots are my fans.

The crowd boos and jeers at "The Star"

Darren: They are here to see me and no one else! And just maybe, you foolish boy. You will be witness to this first hand. Judoka! What is your decision?

He looks up at the TitanTron, waiting for GM Josh Bryan to make his decision

BELOW ARE 2 SITUATIONS PLEASE ONLY PUT ONE OF THEM INTO THE SHOW!

1. Darren turns back to Scottie standing shocked in the ring with his cocky grin even wider.

Darren: I guess that tonight, Scottie, you will be Seein' Stars.

Darren makes his way down the entrance ramp, ready for the match.

2. Darren turns back to Scottie pissed off.

Darren: I guess the GM has other plans for me tonight. You're getting away lucky! But keep your eyes open, soon...you may be Seein' Stars!

Darren roars into the mic and then storms off as his music queues him out.
Back to top Go down
thegreatmilenko1

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Browns Debut   Scottie Browns Debut EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:23 am

*Scottie looks at Darren"The Star" Orion then smiles*

Scottie: you seem Mighty cocky so if you think you can beat me then how about we face off to prove who the best is perhaps it's you or maybe it's me we will see!

*Scottie Raise his hands as the Crowd explodes in a Roar of Cheers*

Scottie: and there's who the fans Truly love to bad Haha! see you when ever you have the guts to face me one on one in this ring!

*Scottie gets out of the ring shaking hands with fans*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Browns Debut   Scottie Browns Debut Empty

Back to top Go down

Scottie Browns Debut
Page 1 of 1