Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow

Go down 
+2
slof99
nero bank$
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nero bank$

Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow Empty
PostSubject: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 pm

a clip is aired in the titantron showing demolition mafia's entrance video

Crowd starts to boo really loud as demolition mafia walks to the ring

Nero:I would like to start this segment by congratulating demolition mafia with an astonishing win against their worthless opponents at sunday.

Crowd boos

Nero:and as u all has seen aswell maxwell murder defeated my man right here,kernow reaper

Crowd starts chanting murder,murder

Kernow reaper gets angrier as the crowd chants murder,murder

Kernow reaper:shut up

Nero tries to calm down kernow reaper

Nero:easy reaper

Nero then faces back to the crowd

Nero:see last week it was clear that maxwell murder won the match by a fluke

Crowd boos

Nero:you all dont get it maxwell murder is a fluke.his whole life is a fluke.just like maxwell murder,devil reject is also a fluke.both of them are nothing they dont belong in wcpw.they dont belong in this world!!!

Crowd boos
Back to top Go down
slof99

PostSubject: Reaper's response   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 am

Kernow Reaper: Banks your totally right about murder but there is one person even worse our so
called great gm i ask my great leader to team up with me against bolar if he renews my contract this
week and murder and show every fan of wcpw in the matvh of the decade that we are the greatest
stable ever so i ask all 3 concerned are you up for this???
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:45 pm

nero smiles at kernow reaper

nero:yes i am up to this

crowd boos

nero:see all this things bout the hiring of devil reject and maxwell murder.the criminal acts,the cutting of red's leg should be blamed none other than our useless so called gm

crowd booos
Back to top Go down
Adam_Naughty

Adam_Naughty

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Adam naughty takes the mic

"thats right reaper we are the greatest stable to ever grace this ring"

the crowd boos

"so how about it Bolar?....are you ready for all of this?"

he points to the rest of the demoltion mafia

"and as for those 'disposable' morons murder and reject....i think me and Desaad would be glad to take care of them""

Last edited by Adam_Naughty on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com
Bolar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:08 pm

I am still Bolar for RP purposes, I have my matches already made for rest of season Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wcpw.forumotion.net
Maxwell Murder

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:21 am

Maxwell Murder appears on the screen. He starts laughing uncontrollably. He continues laughing for about 2 minutes.

Max: A fluke, eh? hahahahahahahha Your little boyfriend there didn't stand a chance and you guys know it. Next time, you better send some one that can get a job done. Oh, and you better take it easy on Bolar. If it were not for this man, none of us would have a job. Remember that! You're gonna take care of us huh? How about putting those belts on the line? What do you say? Or are you the cowards that I know you are?

The screen goes dark.
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 pm

(outside rp:were not holding a championship
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Desaad grins as he points to his feet and she kneels there. Reaching over he accepts the mic from Adam and in his deep gravely voice recounts a few things.

Desaad: "Attacking anyone in Demolition Mafia is nothing less then a cowardly act. It is sad when the evil ones have more courage then the supposed "good guys" yes?"

At this the crowd goes crazy, some of the fans in the front rows begin to throw cups of soda and popcorn as people start screaming, "YOU SUCK!"
Desaad merely grins and makes an appeasing motion as he turns a slow circle, then continues when the crowd dies down some.[i]

Desaad: "But it is to be expected..."

[i]He points to Nero, crowd boos.

Desaad: "Nero Banks has more class then anyone else back stage or around it."

He points to Kernow, crowd boos louder.

Desaad: "Kernow Reaper, the most deadly technical wrestler you will ever see."

He points to Adam, crowds boos and curses become deafening!

Desaad: "My partner Adam Naughty, clearly the heart throb of every woman who watches him."

Crowd begins to throw things again and the words freak and animal are shouted at him as he points to himself.

Desaad: "And of course the man, the monster, Desaad...who only wishes to give you what you truly need. But I do not expect the small of mind to understand...Only know that if we ever get our foes where we want them...well...we shall truly teach them the lessons of life."

The other members of Demolition Mafia clap or nod their heads in agreement, seeming quite pleased with themselves despite the crowds ire.

Desaad: "I am the least vocal of my team, but I do so enjoy the sounds of torment. So if you want this gold, then come and take it...but be prepared to pay the price for it."

He hands the mic back to Adam as the crowd begins to show them many 1 finger salutes, but Desaad only grins as he drapes the tag team title over her shoulder then pats her head. Agony wraps her arms around his leg and pulls herself closer to him, a viscious smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow   Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow Empty

Back to top Go down

Demolition mafia comments bout last sshow
Page 1 of 1