Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skye Zeke RP #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Ignati

Skye Ignati

Skye Zeke RP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Skye Zeke RP #2   Skye Zeke RP #2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 am

Skye flys out of the entrance, swinging his arms around, spinning in random circles

Shane O'Pray- This guy again? Why does this kid man, always come out and stir up trouble

Drew Montgomery- I think your wrong shane, Skye comes out here every night with energy to keep the audience happy

Shane O'Pray- Well if you ask me, this guy is nothing but trouble plain and simple

Skye rolls into the ring, spinning once more before pulling a microphone out from his pants

Skye- Welcome to YOUR Show, and as you see, it is me, The Wendsday Fighter, The PPV ALLLLL.... nighter, It ain't no lie, it is me SKYE!!

The crowd cheers

Skye- So....I won my match last week with Zeke, and a bunch of new people join our show, including Tony "I beat you up" Black and The Xtreme Super star

Skye laughs kiddingly

Skye- But that doesn't matter, what matters is that I was attacked, and I want to....talk! So Zekey, Ezikial, Zack, Zeke...Come on DOWN!

Skye paces around the ring, waiting for Zeke, after a few moments, he looks up

Skye- Ok zeke, I was patient, but if you don't come out here soon, then I am issuing a open challenge!
Back to top Go down
TheStar

Skye Zeke RP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Zeke RP #2   Skye Zeke RP #2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Shane: Well well, looks like the open challenge is happening faster than we thought!

Drew: And what a way to answer it! "The Star" fought Scottie Brown to a No Contest at Aggravated Assault!

Darren Orion appears at the top of the entrance ramp, ready to compete, cocky grin plastered across his face.

Drew: Orion looks pretty confident right now.

Darren: Skye, let me take you back to our very first match together here at WCPW...

A clip is aired on the TitanTron of Darren Orion pinning Skye and the referee counting 1-2-3. "The Star" looks back at Skye.

Darren: Now, since you were my first victory here, I'm going to make you my last!

Darren drops the mic and races to the ring as the crowd jeers and chants "Skye! Skye! Skye!"

Drew: His last match?! I thought he was just making Bolar and Amanda think on their feet!

Shane: I guess that's what happens! Whatever the case may be, I hope he whupps this twerps annoying butt!
Back to top Go down
Skye Ignati

Skye Ignati

Skye Zeke RP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Zeke RP #2   Skye Zeke RP #2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am

Skye looks out at Orion with a face splitting smile.

Skye- So 'The Star' Is gonna have one more fight with The 'Skye'? I got to hand it to you, you picked a good match up to leave with. Well then man, lets finish this now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skye Zeke RP #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Zeke RP #2   Skye Zeke RP #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skye Zeke RP #2
Page 1 of 1