Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the vgm team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geert martens

geert martens

the vgm team Empty
PostSubject: the vgm team   the vgm team EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:21 pm

greetings i have a idea to make the shows better and also easyer for the team .
my idea is to make 2 groups for the shows so you got a complete week the time to make the shows and not have to be fulltime bussy.
this is the set up:

general manager: makes the matches, recruitment and financial tasks

2 head vice general managers : each head vice general manager (hvgm) has the task that his show looks good and that his team does there job. he has the accountability for his show to the gm and can warn him when something goes wrong . he can also write the rp from the place of where the fights happen like the openings of each show he or she the hvgm is

2 publishers: each publisher controls what rp can be used and seed it in the show he works for.
this means that the rollplays looks good and that there are no literal mistakes are in it like misstypes and flukes for example.

2 photographs: each photgraph makes and puts the pictures and videostuff in the shows . this means the pics for the referee,wrestlers and comentators. they put also the pics from the area where the show is. in short term :they are responsable for the looks

2 standby well the name say it already they are only working when someone can't do his task becouse they can't becouse of no internet for example or when they got a other issue. they will be chosen by the gm . when someone can't do his task let it then so soon as possible known to your hvgm or gm so they can chose the standby.

the wrestlers each show got his own wrestlers , they give the rollplay in the forum for the show i know it is not needed to tell but there are always lurkers in a feds who think not to do there rp. my advice is then also when someone haven't a rp when he must wrestle you get 1 warning the second time is 2 shows not in it and the third i a ban. it sounds hard but it is needed becouse we all want to be better.

extra note: it is wise if the general manager (gm) let the wrestlers know when they must wrestle so they can give at max 6 hours before the show begins there rp. it is then also wise to make 2 boards for each show so that there will be no mistakes.

with friendly greet geert martens
Back to top Go down
Skye Ignati

Skye Ignati

the vgm team Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vgm team   the vgm team EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:28 pm

we already have two shows, so ya

but all that other stuff sounds cool, through i am pretty sure we r doing just al lil bit of that stuff

ask around and PM Bolar with all this, who knows?
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

the vgm team Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vgm team   the vgm team EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 pm

hey aren't u the annoucer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the vgm team Empty
PostSubject: Re: the vgm team   the vgm team Empty

Back to top Go down

the vgm team