Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughty comes to the ring

Go down 
+2
tonyblacky
Adam_Naughty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam_Naughty

Adam_Naughty

Naughty comes to the ring Empty
PostSubject: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Adam Naughtys entance theme plays and sure enough, Naughty, comes to the ring holding the side of his head

Naughty:- "CUT THE MUSIC!......BLACKY!!! REAPER!!!......YOU BOYS JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR STUPID LITTLE LIVES!!!!.....Do you know who the hell i am? do you know what the hell you did? do YOU know its the NAUGHTY AGE!!!!!!"

Naughty grins towards the titantron

Naughty:- "well if i remember rightly did i hear Reaper say something about mine and Desaads championships? you wanna take on the undefeated WCPW tag team champions?....enough questions..its time for answers...you want it?...YOU GOT IT!!!

The crowd in the WCPW arena erupt with an electrifying cheer

Naughty:- when im done with you Reaper...you will once again know what its like to be in...THE NAUGHTY AGE!!!!!.......JENGA BIAAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!!!!

Naughty performs his trademark pose
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Tony comes out to the Entrance ramp

Tony: so first of all I would like to say good to Demilition Mafia and I'd like to say how wrong it was when I saw what we did to Bolar. I thought we were just gonna rough him up a little and then tell him how mad it made Nero, but NO NERO DECIDED TO PUNT HIM IN THE HEAD AND INJURE THE GENRAL MANAGER, THAT IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE TO ME!

Crowd cheers as they hear that he has officaly left Demiltion Mafia

Tony: and yes I would like to take those tag titles of your little over confindate hands Adam. Oh thats if you would tag with me of course.

Reaper music blast as he walks out to the ramp with the cheer of the crowd
Tony: Reaper, doesn't it feel better to have the fans with you and not agianst you

Tony Extends his hand out toward Reaper for a confirmation hand shake

Reaper accepts the hand shake

Tony: So later tonight it will be me and you agianst, Adam Naughty and Desaad, For the TAG TEAM TITLES!

The crowd roars in excitment as they leave the ring

(outside rp: Hey all um I might not be on for like a week or so yay I hope we win lol)
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 pm

As tony and reaper leaves the ring

A clip in the titatron is aired showing Nero bank$ entrance video

Nero comes up with an angry face

Nero:stop it! Stop it right there so kernow reaper your turning your back on the mafia
well let me remind u who gave u a name in wcpw I made u on what u r today
Nero goes face to face with reaper

Nero:if u dare to turn your back on the mafia
Well you are against us
tonight deesad and naughty will have a handicap match against this son of a b***h tony blacky

Crowd boos

Nero:I will give u a chance to get into the match and tag with tony
but if u dare do that remember what I said with or against us
so I suggest u sit down at the lockeroom watch ur little tv and make
sure that I dont see u with blacky

Nero shouts at reaper

Nero:understand!

Reaper remains standing loooking at Nero with an Angry face

Nero's music is played again as he leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
slof99

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:12 pm

the leader of the demolition mafia nero banks walks backstage until he bumps into the errie masked reaper before the scheduled handicap match

reaper i may be strong but i am not stupid that is why i stayed back as i know i may be stronger than you as i proved last week but i am not more powerful.......yet.

just a few words of warning for you.

Watch your back and FEAR THE REAPER!!!!!!

reaper then walks back towards locker room and says a greeting to someone already in room

Last edited by slof99 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:22 pm

but before Nero leaves tony runs towards him and hits him with a backwards DDT on the concrete and pics up the mic

Tony: getting all up in our faces and calling me a b***h is a horrible wway to make us not want to fight you. Nero do you really think we should stop what were doing. You really think what your doing is right? You think punting Bolar's skull and then celebrating about it, is a good thing? Well let me be the first to tell you, that you are soooooo wrong and your also wrong about the handicap It will be me and Reaper vs. Desaad and Adam Naughty for the tag team championship. I think I should show you just you how wrong you are.

Tony Blacky runs up to the kneeling Nero
and strikes him in the head with the sole of his foot executing a devastating Punt Kick

Tony: woooo! Thats pretty freakin wrong isn't it? Now I have a..... truthful poem for everyone to hear. here it goes. I may be one crazy son of a bitch, but I sure am a smart one too. And if you dare get in my way, expect the same fate to. And for Adam and Desaad, I may not punt you in the head, but when I'm done with you to all you'll want to do is hide your faces, and curl up in the bed. Now in all seriousness I would like to say to all the fans.....

Tony takes a deep breath

Tony: I would like to say I'm sorry for what I did to the Devil's Reject in the last ride match, but I'm sooooooooooooo happy about what I just did to Nero.

Tony throws down the mic as Nero is slowly getting up as he regains consciousness Tony and Reaper head backstage to get ready for there future match while the crowd cheers wildly

(outside rp: I think there should be some commentary but I didn't really know what to put in for it)
Back to top Go down
slof99

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm

if you put my qoute after match and i dont take part unless something is sorted out for the next few weeks due to my contract
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 pm

I know about ur contract and u can still fight though that thing is AT LEAST but u can fight any number of times it only tells you that you must fight AT LEAST a certain number of times
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 am

Desaad shakes his head sadly as he watches the happenings in the arena and later as the camera catches the back stage action. A frown is well in place, and he growls lightly. Agony stands next to him, a hand light on his arm and she winces as Tony Blacky drives Nero's head into the ground.

Desaad: "Fools. Wasting their talent with in fighting and theatrics. So much pain and they waste it on themselves when they could be giving the gift to others."

Agony: "Yes master, they do not understand what they have...will you make them understand?"

Desaad shrugs before he reaches over and rubs her head with some affection.

Desaad: "I have not decided yet. Adam Naughty has proven to be a little headstrong, but a good ally...and he teaches the gift to others well. I will continue to aid him if he wishes. Tony Blacky had promise, but he wears his heart on his sleave now...he is lost to us for the time being. The rest of Demolition Mafia..."

Desaad sucks his teeth then shakes his head again. "What a waste."

Agony leans over and kisses a scar on his arm.

Agony: Shall I pleasure you master? I can help ease your mind of these thoughts that plague you."

Desaad looks at her and smiles.

Desaad: "Yes my dear...that sounds like an excellent idea."

Agony walks over to a box and walks back to him and kneels at his feet as he sits on his throne.

Shane: "Oh it's getting good now Drew...don't take the camera off of them please!"

Drew: "Oh for the love of God go to commercial!!"

Shane: "Wait...what's that?"

Drew: "Is...is that a nutcracker?"

Agony places Desaad's right ring finger in the nutcracker and squeezes just behind the second knuckle until a popping sound can be heard, and Desaad smiles and sighs in pleasure.

Desaad: "Ahhhhh. I have taught you well...a little more pressure on the next finger my dear."

Drew: "Ok...that is sicker then I thought it would be!"

Shane: "For once Drew, I totally agree with you!"

Desaad looks over in a darkened corner of the room and smiles.

Desaad: "Do you understand now why I have called you here? Something must be done...or what we have helped build will collapse under its own weight. We had a beautiful match, many gifts were exchanged that night…and in the future I would like to exchange gifts with you again…I have the utmost respect for you, if not for these circumstances we could be brothers…but for now we must clean our house."

Nothing is said, but out of the corner steps a figure that everyone recognizes.

Shane: “Wait…is that?”

Drew: “It is…but I thought they hated each other!”
Mordread looks towards the monitor, then looks again at desaad…
Back to top Go down
Moredread

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Moredread: Brothers? Well...maybe pain is the little brother of fear. Maybe. I am not too sure if your goals are the same as mine. And I want to make myself clear: I am not too sure about YOU and your little...pet there.

Moredread stares at Agony, then turns back to Desaad

Moredread: But for now you are right: something has to be done. I don´t want to see these kids out there ruin my...playground. Let´s hear, what you have in mind!
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Desaad chuckles lightly as Agony works on the next finger of his right hand.

Desaad: "It is simplicity itself..."

He then leans forward and speaks in a lower voice and Mordread nods his head a few times as the camera fades to black...
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Thats not fair the two highest ranked members
Back to top Go down
Moredread

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:22 pm

tonyblacky wrote:
Thats not fair the two highest ranked members

Calm down Tony...

First: Just wait and see what we are going to develop. I can assure you there are no plans to build up a "Super Tag-Team" or sth. like that. Desaad had a great idea for a storyline and we are working on it. Besides that, neither me, nor desaad are top ranked...

Second: Keep in mind this is wrestling...no, this is even less "realistic", it´s a wrestling GAME! We are trying to have an enjoyable storyline and some fun here. If you need a win or sth. for your ego: I will have no problem with that, ask Bolar for a single match "tonyblacky vs. Moredread" for the next show, the GM can edit the ending so you can defeat me any way you want...clean, with a run in, DQ...no problem for me at all.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 pm

wow he can do that plus I just meant two of the highest ranked members would decimate everyone else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty comes to the ring   Naughty comes to the ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty comes to the ring
Page 1 of 1