Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
insano

Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$) Empty
PostSubject: Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$)   Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:33 am

after the attack on Bolar, the cam is pointing on Nero Bank$ in the VIP lounge chilling with some hot and boozed girls in tiny clothes. Obviously enjoying themselves and laughing while watching the tape of the attack... suddenly out of nowhere the camera is showing an evil smiling figure in a blood stained doctors mantel and a bat in his right hand. Calm as he is he just aproaches the group looking straight into Neros eyes, as Nero tries to stand up he swings the bat straight to his face smacking him bloody, than he destroyes the entire interiour of the VIP lounge, the girls are panicking and runing away... Dr.INS@NO turns than to Nero Bank$ again, trows the bat at the floor, lifts up the groggy body of Nero Bank$ smashing him against a wall and holding him 15 inches over the floor, going face to face with him and with a calm voice he sais:

Dr.INS@NO: You know, I dont give a shit about you and Bolar... but you know... its payback time and you are on my list...

Dr.INS@NO headbutts Nero Bank$ unconscious, trows him on the floor, picks up his bat and leaves the VIP lounge as calm as he entered it.....
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$)   Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Tony is standing in total shock as he witnessed that but instead of calling for medics he takes that as advantage and grabs a piece of wood from a broken chair. He wants for Nero to get up and then smashes it over Nero's head

Tony: You think I'm afraid of YOU! Ha, you and your army of Stupid Cave man, and No balls punks. That's all you and your puny little Demolition Mafia punks are.

He begins punching Nero and kicking Nero he gets a coach and drags it over and then he dumps it over on Nero. Who is struggling to get out from under the coach. Tony puts on his best fake sympathy

Tony: o...... are you hurt.

He begins to laugh at the fallen opponent

Tony: The end of Demolition Mafia is near. You I've taken there leader down twice, in one day. But one of these days I'm going to take him down but he won't come back

Tony leaves the VIP
Back to top Go down

Harvest of Pain... (payback to Nero Bank$)
Page 1 of 1