Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some general thoughts

Go down 
+3
Bolar
desaad
Moredread
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moredread

Some general thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 am

Hey guys! In order to put up the best shows possible, I would like to throw in some general thoughts.

First of all: Bolar did post some rules for the look of the RP´s. Actions should be postet in italic letters, the announcers, commentators etc. have certain colors and you should give your speeches a color, too. I think we ALL should follow these rules, so Bolar can more or less "copy and paste" them.

Second: if you have an idea for a story, don´t go and just post an rp. Let the people you want to take part in the story know what your ideas are, so they can reply in a way that suits the storyline. And maybe discuss about it here on the forum. If we just throw in every idea we have and reply in every rp done here, it will end up in chaos.

Third: Everybody should be clesar about the fact that the main goal is not to make your wrestler appear "the best" or "most powerfull" or "indistructable" or whatever. It´s about putting up good shows. So, if it´s good for the story, it´s good for the show, which is good for the fed and this is after all good for everybody of us. Swallow your pride sometimes and try suit the story more then your ego.

And one last thing: Try to keep in mind that this is "sports etntertainment. Don´t go to far, I think we have a little abuse of weapons and violence here that is far from realistic.

I hope I could make clear what I mean, even with my Kraut-english Wink

If you have something to add or discuss, feel free to use this toppic.

Best regards
Haro aka Moredread
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 pm

I agree with Moredread 100%.
tHE two of us along with Tonyblacky, and returned V_1, developed one hell of a RP and had an awesome match!
If you need help RPing...ask. If you need help editing or spelling, ask.
We want this to be entertaining and fun. If you are a powergamer, and you want to stay on top and never fall...you are going to have a hard time finding people who will want to support your RP.
If you read the RP we put together, no one overpowered the other, no one hurt the other person severly, no one was the victor or loser.
A good RP can have injuries posted, a good RP can have a winner and a loser, but only if both people agree to the outcome.
Follow the guidlines, talk things out...but ultimately have fun.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bolar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:35 pm

I agree with both of you, the more everyone follows the rules, the less I have to "scrap" RP's and it is easier to import them.
Back to top Go down
https://wcpw.forumotion.net
insano

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Ill just edit my finisher since its to unrealistic... its on lvl6 allready and I wouldnt like to delete it Sad even though I prefer submission more to direct dmg...
Back to top Go down
Bolar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 pm

BTW, superstars who do not color there text will end up with a girly color of "pink" or "purple"
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Bolar n vgms I must admit I one of da ppl hu DNt put colors on rp for one reason

1.I rarely get to go on my computer.cas my dad n mom only let me go on da comp if it's homework.my sis on da other hand has her own laptop but she dont let me use it unless she's not using it.but she rarely gets off it so she let's me use her comp lyk once or twice a week

So due to that I have to use my iPod touch and I can't rely do da color fing but If I find out I can do colors in dis I'll start adding sum colors
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:13 pm

from now on Dis wat I'll do.since I do most of my rping in my Ipod if I go on my comp I will edit my rp n put som colors
Back to top Go down
Bolar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 pm

that works nero
Back to top Go down
thegreatmilenko1

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I Alway Add Color to mine cause i like color Razz
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 pm

me two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some general thoughts   Some general thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Some general thoughts
Page 1 of 1