Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returned_V1's Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Returned_V1

Returned_V1's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm

James: Ladies and gentleman, please join me and my guest at this time... Returned_V1

The camera pans to Returned_V1 wearing a suit and the crowd cheers

James: Returned_V1, thank you for taking your time off to join me here tonight. Let's talk about your tag team match against Desaad and Tonyblacky shall we?

Returned_V1: No, thank you for inviting me here. First of all, I would like to say that that tag team match was one of the best matches I had in a long time. All of the competitors were great athletes and I personally feel that the match should've been in the main event

James: Wow, care to explain why?

Returned_V1: That match had everything you could ask for. Technicality, exciting level to the max and a good old fashion good guy versus bad guy. The fans got their money's worth and I sure as hell would love to do something like that again.

Fans start to go crazy

Returned_V1: Only problem is... I didn't get the pin. So mark my words everyone watching me now, the next time I have a match, the kind Returned will not be there. The next time, you will get the more vicious side of me, a more violent side of Returned_V1... and it will not be pretty.

James: Can't wait to see that. I did notice however, that you are in a suit tonight.

Returned_V1: Yes I am James, I am taking the night off tonight to watch some of the wrestler's matches, I've got a few in mind. I need to be mentally prepared for the challenges that lie ahead, and learning is the first step.

Fans talk among themselves in confusion

James: Erm, alright then Returned I wish you the best. Thank you for being here with me, we're all out of time for this interview this has been James with Returned_V1

Returned's smile goes away and he walks off the camera screen
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:23 pm

?? So are u implying that were going to have another tag team match ??
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 am

I'm not sure on that to be honest, I just did this interview so that I would appear on Sunday's show. I added a little excitement by saying that I was going to watch some of the wrestlers' matches.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:50 pm

lol but it didn't appear on the Sunday show
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:20 am

It did, right before your match
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 pm

o yeah now I remember

HEY I HAVE THE BEST IDEA IT MIXES both storylines in a civilized way.
It can be:
Tony Blacky & Returned_V1 vs. Desaad and Moredread sense they out a storyline with them as friends now because of how much they both like pain
Back to top Go down
Moredread

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:35 pm

tonyblacky wrote:
o yeah now I remember

HEY I HAVE THE BEST IDEA IT MIXES both storylines in a civilized way.
It can be:
Tony Blacky & Returned_V1 vs. Desaad and Moredread sense they out a storyline with them as friends now because of how much they both like pain

Erm...no ^^
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 pm

CRAP!!!1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Interview   Returned_V1's Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Returned_V1's Interview
Page 1 of 1