Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pugilist Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

The Pugilist Paladin Empty
PostSubject: The Pugilist Paladin   The Pugilist Paladin EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Name- Tim Marshall (The Pugilist Paladin)

Face or Heel- Whatever is called for

Age- mid 20s

Height- 5'9

Weight- 160

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars)- Scrappy and built, white with blue eyes and dark brown hair, short cropped and clean shaven except for the trademark twirled mustache. Blue Jeans tucked into dark colored Wrestling Boots

Nicknames- The Busst-Upper of Blastphemers, the Come-Uppence Guy of Cosmic Karma, The Repo man of Righteousness, the High Priest of Pugilistic Endeavors and whatever else I can think of on the drop of a dime

Catchphrases- Ahay! Huzzah! Feel my righteous fury, man! FEEL IT!

Allies- Who the hell'd want to ally themselves with this guy?

Enemies-Interviewers across the world

Taunts-The Pugilist Paladin Breaks Off From The Righteous Ass- Wuppin To Roar At The Fans And Point Dramatically At His Opponent executing A Detect Evil

Trademarks-

Finishers- The Sacriledge Sledge (Double Rotation Moonsault) The Brain Blower (Springboard Sitout Jawbreaker)

Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxF5VH3tfgA

Picture- http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/BUYPOD/0-587-03638-9~Oscar-the-Russian-Wrestler-Posters.jpg

Backstory- Tim grew up a relatively normal life down in Gulfport, MS. He was active in local gyms, donated blood, ran marathons etc. breezed through his academics and when it was time, enlisted into the US Navy as military duty was commonplace throughout his family. Tim was a man who truly believed he would live a cozy, mediocre and average life as an accountant or paralegal, albeit a snazzy looking mustachio at that.

That all ended when he visited an old gypsy on vacation to Eastern Europe while on shore leave. There he learned of the legend of the Bogatyr, the mighty hero of Slavic legend, a being who rose and embodied certain heroes throughout time to save the world from whatever horrendous danger was rearing it's ugly head against mankind this decade.

Tim emerged from that old gypsy's van with a twirl in that mustache, a new purpose and outlook on life, a mission from on high and a much thinner wallet. That day the man trancended his frivolous beliefs of comfort and squishy living, he entered the role of the Bogatyr or the 21st century. He became the Pugilist Paladin, and Cthulhu help anyone who will stand in the way of his mission.

The mission to save the world from crap pro-wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

The Pugilist Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pugilist Paladin   The Pugilist Paladin EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Nah, sorry to switch things up but as much as I love the song itself that theme just doesn't fit the gimmick and I'm kind of a perfectionist I guess lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcRKmUA-Fs

This'd be better for an annoying guy hopping around and stopping every couple of steps to make boxer-like punching motions on his way down to the ring Smile
Back to top Go down

The Pugilist Paladin
Page 1 of 1