Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spread the Wings (+Karen's+ Call)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+Karen+

+Karen+

Spread the Wings (+Karen's+ Call) Empty
PostSubject: Spread the Wings (+Karen's+ Call)   Spread the Wings (+Karen's+ Call) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Drew: Well... The last match was very good, right?

Shane: Right, Drew. But it was just getting better and better since it started.

Drew: So, let’s see what’s coming next!

The camera follows Katherine while she is walking on the main corridor with large steps. Her bare hands are straight closed and her swinging arms seem to be purposely swung, like an unworried walk.

Drew: Oh look… It’s +Karen+. Her awesome performance last night against Mew Mew made me admire her reflexes and quickness.

Shane: I think it was actually a really quiet match, but intense!

Drew: But it doesn’t make any sense, Shane!

Shane: Those two girls are really quick and could dodge most of the moves, Drew. But when they hit… Well, when those two hit, that is a really strong demonstration of ability.

Drew: Now it makes kind of sense. Look…

Standing in front of a door, Mr. Judoka is seen reading something by the Korean Superstar. She straights up her walk and approaches the GM with a quiet smile. Josh closes his file and replies the smile.

Josh: Very well… What brings you here, Ms. +Karen+?

+Karen+: Err… Nothing at all. Just walking, as you can see.

Josh: Fine. Keep walking, Korean Superstar. I think you could excuse me, I have some work to do. See you somewhere again.

Josh Bryan turns away to +Karen+ just about to open the door. But the Korean Karen suddenly calls him back with a simple question.

+Karen+: Could I… Ask something, Mr. Josh?

The GM slowly turns back, waiting for the question. She puts her hands behind her own back and begins with her words.

+Karen+: Well… I was wondering if you could give me a match this night because I really want to do it. And… It can be against anyone, I don’t care. It makes me feel really sure about what I’m asking you and about what I can do on this match.

Drew: Wow! She is asking for a match tonight. And I know this kind of girl. She’s the trustful kind of…

Shane: GIRL?! What do you know about girls, Drew? I’ve never seen you with girls.

Drew: My 80’s were really more different than what you think!

Shane: I don’t know. You don’t look like what you are saying.

Drew: It doesn’t matter now, Shane! What matters is that +Karen+ will spread her wings again tonight if Josh gives her a match!
Back to top Go down

Spread the Wings (+Karen's+ Call)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: Behind WCPW :: Backstage roleplays-
Jump to: