Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returned_V1 Video Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Returned_V1

Returned_V1 Video Promo Empty
PostSubject: Returned_V1 Video Promo   Returned_V1 Video Promo EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 pm

*A video is shown on the Titantron*

Returned_V1 is seen staring at the camera while the crowd erupts

Returned_V1: Another week... another no action. Returned_V1 will not be wrestling this week again unfortunately.

Crowd starts boo-ing

Returned_V1: Now I know I promised everyone of you that I will return to the ring this week and reveal the fiercer side of me. I realized that and I apologize to my fans, but fret not as next week everyone will witness a new Returned_V1. Some of you may be thinking "Oh great, another empty promise", well go ahead and think that way. You will be proven wrong next week, where I will be issue-ing an open challenge to anyone in the locker room!

Crowd suddenly starts cheering once again

Returned_V1: That's right, mark your calenders down as 7 days later I will return. Any new comers out there who wants a chance to shine may step up, I can guarantee that it will benefit you. Noting that, good luck and may my opponent and I have a memorable match.

Returned_V1 walks off leaving the camera at the same spot
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1 Video Promo   Returned_V1 Video Promo EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Outside of RP: Sorry guys especially Mr Judoka. It's not that I am lazy to post an RP about wrestling on the show, I was just busy this week and couldn't do an RP fast enough for the "3-Day Dateline". Therefore, I decided to post a short one promoting my return and also let a new member debut (Hopefully).

Thank you guys and I thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1 Video Promo   Returned_V1 Video Promo EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:14 pm

I will challenge u if u want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1 Video Promo   Returned_V1 Video Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Returned_V1 Video Promo
Page 1 of 1