Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the reapers impatience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slof99

the reapers impatience Empty
PostSubject: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:01 pm

the ring is in darkness before the lights hit and it appears empty but an ominous voice appears from all around

reaper i have waited a week for a challenge and now i have become impatient i request the most entertaining wrestler has a match against anyone at our next ppv against anyone else who is stupid enough or brave enough to enter the ring with me
Back to top Go down
red_mr

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Oh! Please! I must do something here! That's my perfect spot... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:33 pm

I'll do it if you want me too
Back to top Go down
red_mr

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok... I may post my idea soon.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:15 am

can we does a triple theart match o PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PLZ
Back to top Go down
slof99

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 pm

the arena's fans roar as the self appointed crowd pleaser Kernow Reaper walks out to the ring

Reaper : i have thought long and hard and well the challenge i am answering is mr red

half the crowd cheers and the other half boos over reapers volume

Reaper : and also mr black and at risk of this sounding like a tarantino film if some of the fans havent worked this out i want this to be a triple threat which people will always remember but until the ppv i have some words of advice watch your back and ....Fear the reaper

the Reaper slides out of the ring and walks towards the back
Back to top Go down
red_mr

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

wait reaper. Look the story ideas and if you want, unconsider this RP.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Yay ur not supposed to know who ur fighting it's supposed to be a surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the reapers impatience   the reapers impatience Empty

Back to top Go down

the reapers impatience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: Behind WCPW :: Backstage roleplays-
Jump to: