Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mr. Unknown

Go down 
+2
tonyblacky
red_mr
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:44 pm

All right, folks. I know I'm not a WCPW member anymore but I would like to purpose something. That's 3 days storyline about an unknown wrestler (me) that may fight agains Kernow Reaper on PPV. This unknown is not revealed until the match comes. Here is the RP. I hope Bolar/Josh agree with me. If he does, I may talk with my roster's GM about this and we may do this RP.

First Day RP:

the ring is in darkness before the lights hit and it appears empty but an ominous voice appears from all around

reaper: I have waited a week for a challenge and now I have become impatient I request the most entertaining wrestler has a match against anyone at our next PPV against anyone else who is stupid enough or brave enough to enter the ring with me

Drew: Right, Shane. Reaper did not fight for sometime here and we know he deserves this challenge.

Shane: I don’t know. He is asking something big here. He is not just asking for a challenge, but a PPV challenge.

Josh’s song starts to play as he arrives from the backstage. He stands on the titantron holding a mic, and looking far to Kernow Reaper. The in ring wrestler grabs the ropes while looking not understand if the GM will fight against him. The crowd starts to yell Josh’s name while he slowly walks toward the ring with the microphone near his mouth.

Josh: Alright Reaper. I have some stuff to say here.

The song stops and the crowd go crazy. A referee comes from the backstage holding a mic and runs to the ring. Reaper begins to think that the referee would be there for a match, but before entering the ring, he stands the mic in front of the wrestler, who after some seconds grabs the mic without understand what is going on that arena.

Shane: I’m sure Josh is not there to fight. What is he going to do?

Drew: I would not say that if I was you.

The Judoka finally gets on the ring, passing under the rope. The opposite wrestler takes a distance from Bryan, who finally begins to talk when the crowd is quiet.

Josh: Very well, Mr. Reaper… You think you are able to go to our next PPV, right? So, I have a deal to make with you.

Reaper: Keep talking…

Josh: On PPV, you will fight against an unknown wrestler of my choice. Only me and my assistant Amanda will be able to know. But not just a match… It will be a [Match Name]. So, what do you say?

Drew: Wow! That may be a hard choice for Kernow. He could take an easy fight on PPV and break his unknown opponent on that kind of match but looking on the other side, he don’t know who is the wrestler and he can be crashed too.

Shane: I have to agree with you, Drew. But I don’t believe Josh is gonna take it easy with The Reaper.

The crowd chants again while Kernow Reaper looks downside and walk on the ring. He seems to be really worried with his own decision. Josh keeps the mic near his own mouth while Reaper is thinking. Then, the thinking wrestler suddenly turns to the GM and showing a trustful face, he replies quickly.

Reaper: If I will fight on the PPV, I WILL ACCEPT IT!

Drew: That’s it! He just did what I was wondering!

Shane: You weren’t wondering anything, Drew…

Drew: Of course I was! I really knew that would agree with the GM. Seriously!

Shane: Yep… Sure you were…

The crowd cheers up and chants louder and louder. The Judoka stares for some seconds at Kernow and then keeps his mic away from his own mouth and leaves the ring with a different smile.

Shane: Something tells me that this PPV match is going to break the walls of wrestling limit.

Drew: The same, Shane. I think the same…
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Second day RP 1:

A wrestler shadow can be seen on the screen side by side to Kernow Reaper’s picture with a burning background and the PPV name as a title. WCPW song keeps playing while the announcers keep talking.

Drew: I barely can wait for the PPV, Shane! And this unknown wrestler is making everybody here get crazy. Nobody with the exception of Josh and Amanda know who he is.

Shane: I see. This is something that I’ve never seen on WCPW. Something just innovating.

Drew: You know… I have some ideas about who he is.

Shane: Someone from WCPW? Do you think?

Drew: I can’t say. I just can’t say anything. When the PPV comes, I may reveal what I think.

Shane: I’m starting to think that you don’t know anything and don’t have any idea, Drew.

Drew: Alright. You will see what I’m talking about. You will…

Shane: Fine… Very fine… Let’s see what’s coming next.

Drew: Sure. Let’s see…

Second day RP 2:

The main corridor can be seen on the screen. Some steps can be heard from someone. A shadow is shown on the corner as the camera chases only the person’s moving feet. The crowd chants as they notice that it’s the unknown wrestler.

Drew: HE HAS ARRIVED! THE UNKNOWN WRESTLER HAS ARRIVED!

Shane: Yes, Drew! He is already here. But I guess we will only be able to see him on pay per view show. Good news at first.

The wrestler stands in front of the door and waits some seconds. He suddenly knocks the door and Amanda’s feet can be seen in front of his feet.

Amanda: Alright! Enter… We may fill those papers before as soon as possible.

Unknown Wrestler (Modified Voice): Of course…

Both of them enter the room as the camera fades out and a huge sentence is shown on the screen as the crowd yells louder and louder. The sentence is “HE IS HERE”

PPV RP:

Not finished yet.
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Alright guys. Soon, I'll be posting the PPV RP. That's it the idea. I hope you consider! It may mean a lot for me.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 am

Thats a really good idea but (if it okay with u and ur storyline) I would like to insert myself in to this match and make a triple threat match, and not just an old boring one on one match.
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Red,how wud u be able to fight against reaper since ur in a different fed
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Well... I could fight agains't him in TWG and copy/paste on the show. Just changing the end of match, like a RP. Now I need 4, 6 or 8 wrestlers for the PPV RP idea. I got Tony Blacky and I ask Nero Bank$ too.
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Can u explain to me dis ppv Idea n why u want 4,6 or 8 wrestlers in it
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:30 pm

yay why do u need 4 6 or 8
I could understand three or four
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Very well. In 10 or 20 min I will be posting the PPV RP and you will see if you want to be in it or not.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm

PPV RP 1:

The announcer is seen in the middle of the ring, wearing a fancy tuxedo and holding a mic on his hand.

Announcer: And heeeeere comes our maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain event!

Drew: That’s it! Now we may see who Kernow will fight against.

Shane: Right. And for this match, we have a special commenter. Mr. Josh “The Judoka” Bryan.

Drew: Yep! That’s right, Shane. What do you think is going to happen here Mr. Josh?

Josh: Well, Drew, I just know this is not going to be a usual WCPW main event.

Drew: And do you have any tip about the unknown wrestler?

Josh: Sorry, but I can’t say anything about the wrestler until the match starts.

Shane: You’re right. That would not be good if you tell us right now.

Announcer: Introducing first, from UK, the masked wrestler, KERNOOOOOOOOW REAPER!

Reapers song starts to play and he enters the arena as colored series of spotlights follows him. He stands on the titantron and a row of high flames lights on followed by his way to the ring. Reaper jumps over the rope and enters the ring as the crowd chants his name. Pyrotechnics red and blue blow at the corners of the ring.

Drew: This may be the most important match for Kernow. And he looks trusty about that.

Announcer: And his opponent, the unknown wrestler, invited by WCPW…!

Suddenly the announcer stops talking as he receives a sound message by his headphones. He puts his left hand on his own ear and tries to hear.

Josh: Hey, hey, hey… What’s going on there?

Drew: It seems like he just stopped!

After that, the announcer looks to the crowd and slowly says.

Announcer: I received a message and they are saying that the unknown wrestler has not arrived yet!

The crowd boos louder and louder, unsatisfied with what’s happening. The reaper slightly smiles. Suddenly an image is shown on the top screen. It’s a really fancy car that stops by the WCPW Arena. The driver leaves the car and opens the backdoor, letting a cloaked wrestler leave the car. The wrestler enters the place followed by the cameras. His face or body is covered by the cloak. When he enters the wrestlers area, the cameras lets him alone but only one camera follows him on the main corridor. He quickly enters in a red door that makes he go to a second corridor with the arena in the end.

Drew: It just scared me. I was wondering if he was not coming.

Josh: What are you talking about, Drew? We had all under control!

Shane: I just liked that…

Standing on the end of the corridor, Tony Blacky can be seen by the camera and by the still unknown wrestler. As Tony approaches, the camera man releases the camera and runs to the opposite direction. The object falls on the floor but the wrestler’s legs and Tony’s full body can still be seen.

Shane: What is Tony going to do?

Drew: Let’s see, Shane!

Tony Blacky stares in front of the unknown and starts to talk.

Tony: You wait a minute. Who do you think you are to just stealing the PPV main event? I don’t know who you are, but I’m sure you do not deserve that main event! Come on! Show your face!

The wrestler takes his cloak off. The clothe falls over the camera that blacks out the image. But the sound can still be heard.

Tony: …WHAT? NO! NOT YOU! WE ALMOST KILLED YOU! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF HERE!

Drew: WHO IS HIM? WHO IS HIM?

Josh: Something is going wrong here…

Unknown Wrestler (Modified Voice): No. I could not leave without having my revenge.

A rush sound can be heard, followed by crashes and then it fades out. The crowd seems confused with what is going on the backstage and Kernow Reaper grabs the ropes waiting for his opponent. After some seconds, The Reaper leaves the ring and walks toward the titantron.

Shane: This is madness! Where is the unknown?

Drew: I’m as confused as you are, Shane! What’s going on the backstage?

Kernow Reaper gets on the door and leaves the arena, going to the backstage. In less than a second he falls back on the titantron and stays there for some seconds. The crowd goes crazy and Drew gets up from his chair to try to watch better.

Drew: What’s going on there?!

Reaper then slowly gets up and turns into his fighting stance. Suddenly, for the surprise of everybody, a thunder seems to be stroke on the backstage.

Drew: WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE! I KNOW THAT THUNDER! It is…

A blond wrestler enters the arena as his song starts to play, wearing a head bandana, big black boots and his leg scar shows his identify. The crowd goes crazier and everybody on the arena gets up.

Drew: IT’S MR. RED! THE UNKNOWN WRESTLER IS MR. RED!

Shane: What? It really surprised me right now!

Drew: I knew it! I knew it was him!

Shane: Sit down, Drew! You did not know anything…

Josh: See?

Shane: Sure, Mr. Josh. It was the best idea I’ve ever seen…

Kernow Reaper runs to the ring followed by the announcers call.

Announcer: And from Cleveland, the unknown wrestler, the ex-member of WCPW and invited main event wrestleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. MR. RED!

Mr. Red’s song keeps playing as sparks makes a pyrotechnical show on the titantron. He makes his way to the ring chanted by the crowd that still remembers the wrestler. Reaper waits on the ring and Red passes down the ropes, entering the ring too.

Drew: This is gonna be an explosive match!

Shane: Let’s see it…
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:15 pm

that's teh first RP for the second RP (during match RP. I may post some interruptions and I must have some wrestlers to interupt. Who want to be on the RP, just post it. I need 4 wrestlers to interupt, 6 or 8 wrestler. Understand?
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:23 pm

yes but for the heads up......
I'm no longer in Demolition Mafia
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:27 pm

It's ok. I did not say the demolition mafia name. I'm just talking about that for personal issues.
Back to top Go down
+Karen+

+Karen+

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:33 pm

What a well done RP ~._.~
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 pm

PS: My Roster's GM has agreed with it.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:27 pm

we need to make a topic and put all of these story line things together
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 pm

OMG! WHY THE GM, VGM or similar groups don't give a shit about this topic?
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 pm

what r u implying
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm

lmao, he'll get to it. The gm's not on everyday, and we don't really put up enough to require a ton of work on his end anyway.

That's kind of the atmosphere of this fed, and that's what didn't agree with you and the reason you left in the first place, right?
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm

All right, I'm implying that this roster don't give a s*** about anything with some exceptions like you, moredread and other guys that really care about what they're doing. But you know what? I should not care about this because I'm from a different roster that really works as a roster should (in my opinion). But anyway... I care. I don't know why, but I care about this roster. I was trying to make a big storyline for this roster because of you all, not to satisfy myself. I mean... What would I win fighting on a different roster and do not getting any money, popularity, fans or something like that? When I started this, it was made for the roster. But I can't believe that after 3 days of waiting, the GM or the moderators don't care about this topic and I believe (it's not a complaint) that they give a shit to the roster too, because what I see the most on this roster is "Huh... Err... No, we don't have this here. Our GM is lazy. Does the other rosters have this?".

It really makes me feel bad about the members that really like to RP. let me say something, the first time I joined the forum (The previous forum), Bolar told me that the main goal of being on a roster is improve your RPing skills. But this doesn't happen here. it don't seem to happen like it should.

But to finish this all, I would like to say that I'm out of it and that I'm so sorry for the members that really care about this topic and about this roster because when you open your mind to see what you could have if you were not losing your time on a abandoned roster.

You moderators can erase this topic, delete me from the forum and cover my mouth with your hands but I don't care anymore. I'm out forever! Did you all hear? Forever!

That's all...

And Pugilist... I think when someone creates a roster. Well, that's because the one has responsability and time to take care about the roster. Just what I think...

Bye...
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

well red I fink da reason why judoka is not responding cas his GMT time is different wait till tomoro n see wat happens
Back to top Go down
red_mr

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Sure. A -72 hours from the GMT. He lives in saturn alien and when I post today, he just receives the message 4 days later? I just made my decision. This is not gonna be on the show. But thanks for trying to explain. And sorry for the sarcasm, I just did not see my limit Razz Sorry.
Back to top Go down
+Karen+

+Karen+

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:54 pm

LOL ~.-.~ First time that I see a RP that happens on the forum and not on the show.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 pm

U know wut I'll leave cause my contract ends in THREE days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mr. Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mr. Unknown   The Mr. Unknown Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mr. Unknown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: Creative Board :: Story Ideas-
Jump to: