Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unforgivable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maverick

unforgivable Empty
PostSubject: unforgivable   unforgivable EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:36 pm

James Dale: Im here with Maverick and after the display from both him and The Pugalist Paladin, I have to get your input

Maverick: Well, first things first I lost my temper with Pug. I'll admit it, but what he did was unforgivable. After winning the match and having a succesfull start instead of walking away he goes and attacks the person he beat. I had no choice but to save the poor man from this beatdown.

James Dale: I understand where your coming from, and also I heard that you had a special surprise for the fans and Pug

Maverick:I sure do. I talked to Josh the other day about a few things including the stuff with Pug and I said I wanted to handle Pug; but the real news was that he broke my chance at the lightweight title so I had that settled too. Instead of a regular match me and Pug will go one on one for a chance at the lighweight championship

the fans in the dome start cheering at the news

The Pugalist Paladin walks by and hears Maverick talking about the title

The Pugalist Paladin:Huh, thats not a bad idea Maverick the only thing is that you won't be ready for your match against me.

after saying this Pug attacks Maverick beating the life out of Maverick. James looks on in horror as Maverick is unable to defend himself let alone move.

The Pugalist Paladin:hahaha it looks like I get that title opporotunity, since the match is tonight.

Pug walks away while the fans boo him

James Dale:Well, as you heard from Pug there won't be a match tonight for the title.

As James walks off the camera pans at Maverick who oddly begins to get up although he is barely able to

Maverick:Don't worry fans I won't let you down even though i'm beaten up pretty bad there will still be a match. Pug needs to learn his lesson and I promise I will be the one to do it!!!!!!

Maverick limps away to his room
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

unforgivable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unforgivable   unforgivable EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:55 pm

me and Nero kinda already did that and Nero gonna have to beat me sooo
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

unforgivable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unforgivable   unforgivable EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:18 pm

maybe we cud let both of dem.I really like on what's goin on in dis feud.
so how bout dis da winner of der number 1 contender match will face on who eva wins on da insano vs Nero match

A little suggestion at ur feud.to spice up ur feud and not end it too early.how bout on da winner of da contender match.

1.if maverick wins,at the day of the title match.pug will interfere the match and attack maverik.causing maverik to win by dq and the champ will retain the title

2.if pug wins,at the day of the title match.the ref gets knocked out accidently and den pug takes the advantage of a koed ref.he then grabs a chair but maverik cums out and takes away the chair from him and hits him wit it and runs away.den the champ pins pug and the ref gets up and starts counting.the champ wins n he retains
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

unforgivable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unforgivable   unforgivable EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Great rp, Maverick, and great idea Nero.

lol That pretty much sets us up for the next 2 weeks, and after the week after, either Judoka (Who I'm relatively sure is the champ we're going after) can try to pull us away from each other for a week, set us up in different matches to determine a new race to the no. 1 contendership.

Maverick's is first, only Pug interferes and distracts so it looks like the opponent will win, but Maverick prevails anyway.

Mav then sits in on commentary for Pugs match, keeping him on edge, and when he wins batters the opponent up a bit while yelling at Mav raving about and saying something incohesive because he doesn't have a mic, but with alot of heely "Huh?!? Huh?!?"s. Mav just sits there and fumes and is all martyr-y until Pug goes "pffft" and is about to leave the ring, which is when Mav snaps and rushes in. Then the two can stare down and the camera fades out for ... commercials I guess? lol

This fued could lead to a fun PPv match lol. Or do twg feds have PPVs?
Back to top Go down
nero bank$

unforgivable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unforgivable   unforgivable EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Gd idea and yes there is a ppv in twg Feds but I dnt kno yet whn it's cummin up
Back to top Go down
maverick

unforgivable Empty
PostSubject: Re: unforgivable   unforgivable EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:38 pm

sounds good do you still want me to send the rp since you already know it
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky