Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughtys concerned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam_Naughty

Adam_Naughty

Naughtys concerned Empty
PostSubject: Naughtys concerned   Naughtys concerned EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:09 pm

A camera follows Adam Naughty as he walks down a corridor

Shane:- "Well well well look whos making his way towards the locker room, its the king of the Naughty Age "

Drew:- "This guys ego is way to big for his boots"

James Dale:- "Naughty could i have i second please, only a second"

Adam Naughty stops then turns to face James Dale

Adam Naughty:- "why have 1 second when you can have 60"

Naughty looks at his watch

"Okay Naughty i just wanna ask your views on whats been happening as of late with Desaad?"

"i'll tell you my 'view' on the situation. Some punk thinks hes a big man sneaking up on Desaad, knocks him about and then runs like a coward. Well tonight let me tell whoever it is out there that if you think that beating up Desaad is gonna give you a keener edge then your mistaken. Carry on with what your doing 'cause Desaad loves every minute you cause him pain. If i were a smart man i would have stop my train of thought into this a long....long time ago."

"But Naughty shorly your a suspect just as well as anyone?"

Naughty chuckles to himself

"Thats right i am but aren't you aswell James Dale? Aren't you a suspect? You seem like the perfect kinda guy to do it aswell. Never wrestled as far as we know. A defensless Ex-Radio host with a alibi"

"But I....I.....I......"

"Shhh, times up. Now if you don't mind i gotta go deal with another non-believer in.......THE NAUGHTY AGE"

Naughty walks out of view

Shane:- "How dare James Dale question Adam Naughty like that, he needs to learn more manners"

Drew:- "It was a simple question! Sometimes you need to see the bigger picture on things"

Shane:- "I do and the bigger picture is that Naughty despite his name would never turn his back on any Mafia member. Period."

Drew:- "If you say so. Lets take a look at whats coming up next folks"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com
desaad

desaad

Naughtys concerned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughtys concerned   Naughtys concerned EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Good job Adam, that wasx actually a great promo plug.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Naughtys concerned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Canadian Professional Wrestling :: Behind WCPW :: Backstage roleplays-
Jump to: