Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An open challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Junkie

An open challenge Empty
PostSubject: An open challenge   An open challenge EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 am

-- The camera focuses in on the commentators --
Shane: Well Drew it's been an interesting night so far, but....

-- Just as Shane is about to finish his sentence, a large pyro fireball explodes on top of the stage, creating a large veil of smoke. "Family System" by Chevelle begins to play in the background --

Drew: What in the world? Is this part of the show? I can't see it anywhere in my notes. I mean, thank god he interrupted your droning voice, but still!

-- The smoke begins to clear, and the figure of a man begins to take shape. Finally, the face is revealed --

Shane: IT'S THE JUNKIE! He's back! After that explosion several weeks ago he disappeared, and we haven't seen him since.
Drew: I can't believe what i'm seeing!

-- The crowd begins to cheer loudly. The Junkie takes in his surroundings for a short time, enters the ring, and then raises a microphone to his lips --

The Junkie: Several weeks ago, someone tried to sabotage both my career, and my life. Luckily, I caught on and managed to escape just in the nick of time. However, the force from the explosion damaged my arm and fractured my ribs, so I had to go into hiding as to heal and hide from the attacker. But now i'm back, and I feel good. No, scratch that. I feel great! But before I begin to discover who the attacker was, I need to dust some cobwebs off my arsenal. So without further ado, I am issuing an open challenge.

Anyone who wishes to take me on, be my guest!
Back to top Go down
boink

An open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An open challenge   An open challenge EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:52 pm

the music of boink plays at the titatron. The video clip ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2K-tENbs2Q&feature=PlayList&p=231961EA09C3F3BD&index=0&playnext=1 )
delighted the public.

The crowd are singing "my my my Oooh Ooooh wee "

Boink is on the way to the ring and shaking hands with some fans.

Boink is going into the ring.
and he is dancing.

The music is over
Boink says: yeah! that´s music. But I´m not here to talk about my music...

The crowd are still singing...

Boink:Hey Mr. Junkie Monkey
The crowd are laughing

Boink: I´m that man who you looking for!
Back to top Go down
The Junkie

An open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An open challenge   An open challenge EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:14 pm

The Junkie: Bring it

-- The Junkie drops his microphone and goes after Boink --
Back to top Go down
boink

An open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An open challenge   An open challenge EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Backstage...

Boink looks confident.

Boink speaks to his self: I decide the match. I decide the match.

after a while...

Boink: It´s a hardcore match. That´s a great idea from me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An open challenge   An open challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

An open challenge
Page 1 of 1