Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contract negotiations for Desaad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
desaad

desaad

Contract negotiations for Desaad Empty
PostSubject: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

OORP: Use if you like.

A knock on the door makes Her look up with a sigh of frustration. She had been pouring over contracts and dispute problems all day and needed a break.

Amanda Burke: "Come in."

Desaad steps in with Agony right behind him, and she closes the door then kneels next to him.

Desaad: "Miss Burke, would you have some time to spare for a humble partitioner. I am sure you are aware of why I am here yes?"

Amanda Burke cocks her head to the left slightly and smiles before reaching over and drops a thick folder on the desk with his name on it in big, red, bold print.

Amanda: "Oh I have some idea. Your contract is up on friday at midnight, and you want to know if you will be renewed? Well I'll be honest with you...we have doubts. Right now you have cost us more in injuries and that stunt where you dove into the crowd to get your hands on Returned V-1 has cost us some hush money to the ones that got injured."

Desaad's face never changes as he listens then shrugs.

Desaad: "In order to make an omellete, you have to break a few eggs."

At her look of outrage he waggles a finger at her.

Desaad: "People get injured. I have seen other events and matches where audience members were hurt because they got to close to the action, and if a wrestler loses his career due to an injury, he was not meant to work in this business. He was weak and needed to be culled."

Amanda shifts uncomfortably in her seat similar thoughts playing in her head, before leaning forward.

Amanda: "Look...We could debate this back and forth all day, but we here at WCPW are worried about the big picture...we cannot look like the bad guy to our fans...we have a business to run and the fans are in essence the business."

Desaad begins to open his mouth but a slight touch on his leg makes him look down at the woman at his side. Her eyes are imploring to him, which makes Desaad nod his head and she stands and whispers urgent words to him. After a few seconds his face cracks into a hideous smile. Amanda gets a cold feeling in her stomach when he turns and looks at her again.

Desaad: "What were the ratings for the re-broadcast of that event compared to the original."

Amanda's face falls and she glares at Agony who kneels at his side again, an innocent look in place on her face..

Amanda: "Well there was an increase of 1 nielson share..."

Desaad: "And that of course is a dramatic improvement I am sure because the tightening of my pets hand on my leg could not be mistaken for anything else."

Amanda frowns then sighs again.

Amanda: "Alright, I had already talked to the GM about this and he agreed a nominal raise..."

Desaad holds up his hand and shakes his head.

Desaad: "No. I do not require a raise at this time. Perhaps next negotioation time I will haggle with you...right now I want to continue to do as I was meant to do."

Amanda blinks then shakes her head.

Amanda: "You're serious? You don't want more money?"

Desaad stands and walks to the door, Agony hot on his heels, but stops and looks at her.

Desaad: "At this time I am content to be here, to teach the feel of the world, but I am sure the next season will prove to you what my worth is to your federation. I may cause injuries and controversy...but I will bring you fans, which will bring you revenue, and I will weed out the weak from your company so that you will have strong, talented workers. In the long run, you will see the value in keeping me, and pay me accordingly...this I do not doubt."

Amanda sighs as the door closes and reaches into the bottom desk drawer and takes out a bottle of vodka and mixes some with a glass of ice and coke she was hiding. After swirling it around a few times, she makes a note to talk to the GM before the day was out.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:51 pm

(what was that about)
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

My contract really is up in a few days...just a tidbit for the gm.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Why didn't u ask for the $$
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Money is important...but face time is much more important.
Right now i am undefeated...bot h singles and tag. Next season I could lose every match. If that were to happen and the GM noticed, I could be on the chopping block for no other reason then appearing to be a duffer, and I am not about that. You know...all the sports athletes that ask for rediculous sums of money, recieve it, then do nothing impressive that next season?
In this manner, if I do very well again, the GM will look at that and know that I am a good producer, and will reward me accordingly.
And if for some reason I do not have a good season, he will remember that I did not ask for a raise, and may keep me around in order to prove my worth again. So the likelyhood is I will still have a 3rd season with the company.
Agony...is a very good manager despite the appearance of our relationship. don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:57 pm

o that's going to change soon u won't be undefated for long since there's no way we can win that tag match
and who's Agony
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:35 am

She is my valet...the chick in purple in the story line.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 am

o and she IS A MANAGER THAT IS KINDA... FREAKY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations for Desaad   Contract negotiations for Desaad Empty

Back to top Go down

Contract negotiations for Desaad
Page 1 of 1