Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeking Moredread as a partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Returned_V1

Seeking Moredread as a partner Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Moredread as a partner   Seeking Moredread as a partner EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 am

One Day Remains by Alterbridge plays on the speakers

Returned_V1 walks out while the crowd cheers. He touches the hands of the fans on the side and makes his way into the ring.

Drew: Looks like he has yet another thing to say

Shane: Just like him to do so, he takes a night off after just one grueling match with Moredread... what a pathetic wrestler.

Returned_V1: I...

Crowd chants: Returned!Returned!Returned!

Returned_V1: Thank you everyone, I really appreciate that. Alright, now onto my business. Last week, I took the night off to rest my body after a match with Moredread. I admit, that might seem a little weak of me but that night off has really refreshed me and I am ready for a match tonight!

Crowd cheers loudly

Returned_V1: Well earlier I was backstage watching the show on a TV with some guys and I couldn't help but notice something. Let's take a look shall we...

Screen shows a video of an interview earlier on

Adam_Naughty: Ladies and Gentlemen.....WELCOME TO THE NAUGHTY AGE!!!!.....okay im here let everybody know in this arena....no no no...AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!....that there is a tag team in the WCPW who is, undefeated, unstoppable, underapraciated and ahead of the curb....that tag team is none other than....Adam Naughty and Desaad...The Demolition Mafia.

Camera stops for a moment and shows a shot of Returned watching the screen

Adam_Naughty: and tonight were laying down an open invitation to any tag team who thinks they can beat us....so if you have any coconuts in those sacks of yours....come drop by and welcome yourselves to....THE NAUGHTY AGE!!!!!

Video stops and camera goes back to showing Returned_V1

Boos from the arena can be heard

Returned_V1: Yea, did anyone notice that he gets a longer on-screen air time than me? Alright, jokes aside I couldn't help but react after watching that. I am interested in fighting the Demolition Mafia, after all I have yet to face them and fresh matches are always fun to watch. Only problem is that I don't have a tag team partner.

Crowd softens and everyone starts talking among themselves

Returned_V1: Which is why I'm out here right now. Now I know we aren't the best of friends nor do we have anything in common, but I feel that an athelete as great as yourself deserves a chance to whoop some "cowards that only appear in a gang and call them self a mafia" as said by you last Sunday. However, should you or I do it alone.. everyone here knows that the whole gang would be there to assault us. So Moredread I'm here asking you for a favour, and that is to be my tag team partner for tonight and face the Demolition Mafia.

Crowd cheers loudly

Returned_V1: Make no mistake by the way, we are still going to be opponents come the Elimination Chamber where it is every man for himself. And I can promise you that I am not doing this to get a cheap shot on you or anything cowardly like that. Just one match as partners, a small preview of the coming Chamber, what do you say?

Returned_V1 puts the mic down and waits

Drew: Talk about a bombshell!

Shane: For once I have to admit, even though I don't respect that guy.. it takes alot of guts to ask someone who nearly injured you to be your tag partner.

Drew: So will Moredread accept it or not?
Back to top Go down
Bolar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moredread as a partner   Seeking Moredread as a partner EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:10 pm

the only show left is the PPV
Back to top Go down
https://wcpw.forumotion.net
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moredread as a partner   Seeking Moredread as a partner EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:34 am

Dang, oh well... guess this idea is scrapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Moredread as a partner   Seeking Moredread as a partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Moredread as a partner
Page 1 of 1