Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
desaad

desaad

In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 Empty
PostSubject: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Desaad's Theme music plays and his clips air on the titantron as he strides to the ring, Agony one step behind him.

Shane: "Alright! Now we will see some greatness in that ring!"

Drew: "I for one don't care for him much, or the way he treats that poor girl!"

Shane: "For the love of...Look it is their life, let them live it as they want! I mean she obviously likes it or she would leave him!"

Drew: "I don't think so...she looks terrorfied of him, I mean who treats a woman like that and seriously expects her to stay?"

Shane: "Well I had this girlfriend once..."

Drew: "Something told me not to ask you!"

Desaad steps into the ring, then holds the middle and top rope apart for his Valet, who climbs into the ring and kneels by his feet. Smiling at the crowd as they boo him he picks up a mic.

Desaad: "I will not bore you any further with long winded speaches...I am here to inflict some pain and hopefully to feel alive as well. Will my opponent please come out...I am feeling antsy."

Agony looks at him then bows her head, a slight smile on her lips as he waits patiently in the ring.
Drew looks at his itinerary and frowns.

Drew: "Hey who is his opponent? The itinerary only shows a question mark!"

Shane: "Let me see that! Hmmm...for once you're right. Hey...maybe him and her will do something together in that ring!"

Drew: "That's sick...I always knew you had problems shane but that takes the cake!"

Shane: "Oh sure judge me for being a man...I wonder what she looks like under that mask?"

Drew: "She does look a little familiar..."

Shane: "Right! I'm sure you've seen her...in your dreams!"

The crowd waits anxiously for his opponent to be announced...
Tony walks out on to the entrance ramp with a microphone in his hands and begins to speak.

Tony Blacky: "I was recently invited to the Demolition Mafia by Nero. I accept of course, but he said that I first needed to prove myself. So with that in mind, I would like to turn this into a tag team match, right here and right now. Desaad since in future time we will be side by side in Demolition Mafia. If your up to it I would like to turn this match into a tag team match. Demolition Mafia versus any of those sissy tag teams in the back."

Tony jogs down then slides into the ring and stretches his hand out toward Desaad so that Dessad will shake it.

Desaad looks at the offered hand then sizes up the man in front of him, gently petting the woman at his feet as if she were some domesticated animal.
After a few seconds he nods and accepts the hand.

Desaad: "I will accept you for the time being, until you have proven that you think similar to what we do. In that time I hope your eyes become harder, your heart becomes colder, and your scars become more prominent."

The crowd is less enthusiastic about Tony Blacky, but neither seem to notice this as they turn to face the entrance ramp.
Tony looks down the ramp and see's Moredead down coming out from the ramp.

Drew: It's the new speciality champion!

Shane: My god, that man entered the Chamber first last night and still managed to win the whole thing.. this man is truly a beast.

Moredread walks down the ramp when his music stops all of a sudden. He stops and glances behind himself.
One Day Remains by Alterbridge plays and Returned_V1 comes out with a microphone to the crowd's delight.

Drew: It's Returned_V1! He too participated in the Chamber last PPV however he got eliminated by Boink.

Shane: Man, that back and fourth action between the both of them was superb.

Returned_V1: Hold up a second there Moredread. Now incase you haven't noticed, you are walking in alone to face members of the Demolition Mafia. Normally I wouldn't worry about someone else, especially one who survived the Chamber. However after seeing what the Mafia did on the PPV, I'm not about to let you walk into shark-infested waters alone.

Moredread turns and stares at Desaad and Tonyblacky who are looking surprised in the ring.

Returned_V1: So how about it? Me and you, tag team partners. That way, the odds will be evened a little when we take on the Mafia.

Drew: Wow, talk about unexpected. They started off as bitter enemies now Returned is asking for both of them to be a tag team!

Shane: Well, normally I wouldn't count on Returned to help you win the match, but with that beast Moredread teaming up with him, I say that we're possibly looking at one tough tag team.

Returned_V1 and Moredread stare at each other from a distance.

Moredread: "In case YOU haven´t noticed, Returned, I was just about to make a statement. And I don´t like being interrupted! So, let´s see what we have got here: a guy who stepped in Ring with me two times and still has the guts to interrupt me. A guy who seems to have a longing for fear and horror. Well, I can surely deliver that!"

Moredread turns towards the ring.

Moredread: "On the other side, we have two individuals who try to put terror all over WCPW. I love terror. I am terror."

Desaad and Tony first look at Moredread, then at returned and start to grin widely.

Shane: Yeah, I knew it! Returned will get the beating of his life! Pathetic idiot! I love it!

Moredread: "So, Desaad, Tony, let me tell you this: I know all about fear, I know all about horror, I know how to make people break out in cold sweat. And I see you are trying to inflict that fear and horror here. And I can clearly see you two obviously know about horror, as well! Because you are doing a horrible job! I will teach you the true meaning of anxiety, I will teach you the word ANGST!"

The grin is wiped from Desaad´s and Tony´s face.

Moredread: "This guy here, Returned, he was confronted with this Angst! And he surely is ready to not just withstand this pathetic joke you call pain, with a little help from me, he will be able to make you suffer, to crawl on the mat and cry out for your mother, your Mafia-friends and the lord himself. And when none of them will answer your begging, you will regret the day you first heard the name of a new force born in WCPW: the name of the new tag team around here, the name "The haunting returnd!"

Drew: "The what? Is he..."

Shane: "I think he just accepted Returned´s offer! We have a new tagteam around, and it seems he wants it to be called "The haunting returned"."

Returned walks down to Moredread and stretches his hand towards him, who grabs it. And keeps holding it, staring at his new partner.

Moredread: "Oh, and Returned: If you ever dare to interrupt me again, those two fools over there will be the least you have to worry about!"

Tony has a big grin on his face while picking up his mic.

Tony: “Well you and him teaming up against us is your worst nightmares come true! I’m not afraid of you, I grew up on the meanest streets you can imagine and there ain’t nothing you can do to me to make me afraid! And Desaad is a walking nightmare from what I’ve seen of his matches…you hurt him, he’ll say thank you and ask for more!”

Tonyblacky pulls off his shirt and throws it to the crowd then climbs on the second turn buckle staring down in apparent hatred at the two opponents

Tony: “But if you two bitches want some…COME GET SOME!!”

Shane: "I guess we know who is The newest member of Demolition Mafia is…and he is INTENSE!”

Drew: “This is a strange turn of Events right now…Wait, what's Desaad doing?”

Desaad looks down at Mordread and with Surprising speed jumps from the ring knocking Returned to the ground with a forearm smash to the chest, Moredread hits him from the side, but even more surprising is when Desaad shrugs off the blow and turns, kicking Moredread in the gut and raising him to his shoulders…

Shane: "He's got him...he's got him up!"

Drew: He couldn't...he wouldn't! Not on the concrete!!"

Desaad looks to the crowd with a sick grin on his face and shouts out,
"DOOM!!"
But before he can bring Moredread to the concrete, Returned V-1 hits his opposing leg with a chop block right behind the knee, bringing them both crashing to the floor on top of him!

Tony Blacky slides out of the ring then runs over and helps Desaad to his feet, pulling him to the ring again...but gives Returned a kick in the head for good measure before sliding back under the ring ropes.
Scooping up the mic he shouts down at them.

Tony Blacky: "Come on...get your asses in here...we haven't got all night and I got a 12 pack chillin on ice in a garbage can waiting for me!"

Desaad cracks his knuckles then nods down at the two eagerly...there doesn't seem to be fear on either of their faces...excitement on Tony's, and Desaad almost looks euphoric as a referee slides into the ring and the two back off to let the opponents in...
Back to top Go down
Bolar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm

great job guys
Back to top Go down
https://wcpw.forumotion.net
Moredread

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:33 am

Bolar wrote:
great job guys

Thanks to Desaad, who did all the editing and wrote some extra-stuff. Thanks man, really good job!
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 am

Yep, kudos to Desaad.

Of course now that you done that, your winning steak will end =D But seriously, a heck of an effort you put in there. You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Even though he added some words that I wouldn't type I say that was a really good job
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:31 pm

What wouldn't you have added Tony? This way if I have to use you like this again I don't want to write you out of character.
I don't know a whole lot about your toon...you are still pretty new to us and to be honest, I would like better info on all of us...it will make writing any of you again much easier.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

dude I replace the cuss words MOST of the time
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 am

desaad wrote:
What wouldn't you have added Tony? This way if I have to use you like this again I don't want to write you out of character.
I don't know a whole lot about your toon...you are still pretty new to us and to be honest, I would like better info on all of us...it will make writing any of you again much easier.

Twisted Evil

Maybe some time I'll create my own bio and entrance video. I'm not really good at those things as I currently suffer from a disease called "Uncreativeness".
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 am

Sorry, but your character seems tough and gritty...what I used is used on TV all of the time...and to be honest, I cannot see your toon saying poop or darn...
LOL

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1   In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Ring: Desaad and Tonyblacky Vs. Moredread and Returned V-1
Page 1 of 1