Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Star makes a stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheStar

The Star makes a stand Empty
PostSubject: The Star makes a stand   The Star makes a stand EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:00 pm

"The Star", Darren Orion, walks around in the back and then opens the door to GM Bolar's office. He proceeds to walk over to Bolar's desk, where a swivel chair is turned around. He leans on it and says clearly:

Darren: Bolar, you've kept me off of every single main show, until tonight. You've left the one man who has consistantly proved himself off of the stage that he deserves. I am undefeated and will not go down easily. I will not stand for this crap! I deserve a title shot!

The chair spins around, and sitting in it is the new GM's Assistant Amanda Burke.

Amanda: Mr. Orion is it? You really need to re-assess your situation. Demanding things in this industry will wind you up in the gutter jobbing to people like the Iron Shiek and Jake the Snake. So, I'll tell you what. Prove yourself once more, and maybe we'll consider placing you in a title match on next week's show. But for now, get the hell out of this office.

Darren walks off a bit shocked and in a huff as Amanda sits triumphantly in her new position.
Back to top Go down

The Star makes a stand
Page 1 of 1