Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Western Canadian Star Wrestling?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheStar

Western Canadian Star Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Western Canadian Star Wrestling?   Western Canadian Star Wrestling? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 pm

The cameras cut backstage to "The Star" Darren Orion banging on a door clearly labelled "GM's Office". He waits a second before hearing an 'Enter' from inside the room. He opens the door to see Amanda poised in the GM's chair once again, he grimaces.

Darren: You again...

Amanda: Mr. Orion, it's a pleasure to see you once again. Are you hear to -

Darren quickly cuts her off

Darren: Yes, to tell you that you've become the most annoying bitch this federation has ever seen. You're a drunk, dictating slut who can't make proper decisions around here! And where has Bolar been? Nursing himself back to health I'm assuming. I'm surprised you aren't there licking his... wounds for him! No, I'm here to tell you that TONIGHT will be the last you'll see of "The Star"!

The audience cheers at this news. Darren gets closer to Amanda as she opens her mouth to speak. He interrupts her again.

Darren: I thought I forsaw the constellation of Orion hanging over that ring, but I have seen it elsewhere. And I'm going to make a statment to this locker room by making whoever is...stupid enough suffer for the indignancies I've faced hear by being wasted talent. TONIGHT someone wil be... Seein' Stars!

Darren scoffs at Amanda and struts out the office as she mixes herself another vodka and coke.
Back to top Go down

Western Canadian Star Wrestling?
Page 1 of 1