Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nero vs. Devil Reject last ride ending continued plus tony's aftermatch speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

Nero vs. Devil Reject last ride ending continued plus tony's aftermatch speech Empty
PostSubject: Nero vs. Devil Reject last ride ending continued plus tony's aftermatch speech   Nero vs. Devil Reject last ride ending continued plus tony's aftermatch speech EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:12 pm

tony blacky lifts the the devils reject on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat then grabs his thoart executing a devastating The Blacky Cutter
he holds it there until The devils reject blacks out.
Shane o'pray: What was that?
Drew motgomery: Whatever it was I'm Nero is impressed since his the devils reject is Knocked Out!
Tony laughs at the Devils Rejects lifeless body and then smiles at Nero He opens the back of the car then walks over to the devils reject
tony blacky wraps both of his arms around the devils reject arms giving a small distance inbetween
and then headbutts his opponent in the chest. After that he lifts them his opponent up, and slams him into the funeral car executing a devastating The Blacky Bomb into the cack of the car

Shane o'pray: Oh my God another impact move, and this time it was into the funeral car
Drew Montgomery: I guess there is going to be new member of Demolition Mafia
Tony closes the back and then walks over to the front and opens the door, then he holds up Nero's hand because he knows he is soon going to be the winner. He watches Nero get in the car with The Devils Reject still in the back and then drives away, after Nero is gone and the match is annouced that he won Tony goes down and gets a microphone.
"I know what you just witnessed may be a little confusing since none of you know who I am. Well allow me to explain, you see when Nero came out here earlier today and talked about his match, You all saw me come out here and offer a tag team with him, well after that me and him came up with a plan for tag team. Except it is kinda and extended plan, because I joined Demolition Mafia as a stable member not just a tagteam partner. But to all of you for me, The devils Reject was not the only person I'm targeting, you all see how badly he sucked. So my plan was to first elminate all the people who suck int this buisness. Then I will go after the singles title then once I win those I will make sure they never leave Demilition Mafia. Then I'm going to make sure Demilition Mafia has and keeps the tag team champoinship"
Back to top Go down

Nero vs. Devil Reject last ride ending continued plus tony's aftermatch speech
Page 1 of 1