Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

speech before last ride match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nero bank$

speech before last ride match Empty
PostSubject: speech before last ride match   speech before last ride match EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

a clip is aired in the titantron showing nero bank$ entrance video

Crowd starts to boo really loud as nero bank$ walks to the ring

crowd continues booing as nero stands in the middle of the ring

nero:see few weeks ago i made a challenge to the devil's reject i told him that i will
face him tonight in this very ring in a lastride match.i also made a promise to end his life,
to destroy the devil and send him back to hell

crowd booos

nero:u all might be thinking is nero mad is he really gona do it.well tell u what i will do it.i will
destroy the devils reject.i make history in wcpw.not only make history in wcpw.i will make history
in earth.i will show everyone that everything can be destroyed when nero has somthing to do with it
mwah..hahaha

crowd booos as nero leaves the ring with an evil laugh
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

speech before last ride match Empty
PostSubject: Re: speech before last ride match   speech before last ride match EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Tony Blacky walks out to the entrance ramp
Man your ignorant, I'm the new guy here but I already like you. I mean we both hate The devils reject. We both know he sucks I can guarantee you that he is the worst wrestler are whatever you call that big pile of crap here. If you will we can form a tag of your name choice, I mean me and you can capture every title here consider it. Either way don't kill The devils Reject without me. Though it is a last ride match don't kill him in less.....
Stops and thinks for a moment
Consider my proposal for tag team and come see me, I have a.... very profitable idea, and if you could possibly hold off on this match until a little later I would be very happy.
The crowd boos as Tony walks out the entrance ramp
Back to top Go down

speech before last ride match
Page 1 of 1