Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the ring after his interview, Desaad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
desaad

desaad

In the ring after his interview, Desaad Empty
PostSubject: In the ring after his interview, Desaad   In the ring after his interview, Desaad EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:16 pm

The lights darken and the ring is bathed in a blood red glow.

Shane O'Pray: "What the hell is going on?"

Drew Montgomery: "Oh this can only be one person..."

Flames shoot from the front and bottom of the titantron until the figure of Desaad on his custom Skele-chopper rolls down the ramp to the ring.

Shane O'Pray: "Aye now there's an imposing figure."

Drew Montgomery: "Well he is big, but anyone can take advantage of a downed opponent!"

Shane O'Pray: "Well give the man a chance, I can respect a wrestler that can dish out the pain as well as take it."

Drew Montgomery:"That he definitely can...some say he seems immune to pain, I think he likes it on some sick level, but I will admit he has come like a bad storm into our federation."

Desaad mounts the ring apron then casually stands in the center, slowly surveying the crowd before he raises the microphone to his lips.

"I have come to you today my brothers...because I am longing for something, something that is eluding me. I do not seek fame, although it has been thrust at me. I do not seek fortune, although if I continue on this path I am told I will achieve it. No. I seek to teach the true meaning of life to any who wish to learn it.
I have taught it to two thus far...but there are many more who must learn this. I do not hate anyone, please do not see what I do as malice...I only wish to show you that you are alive and because you are alive you must feel as I feel.
You must feel my pain..."

Drew Montgomery: "Is...is this guy for real??"

Shane O'Pray: "Now wait don't be so hasty to judge, he has a point you know. Life is pain to a large extent."

Drew Montgomery: "Oh give me a break, there are many beautiful things in life, life isn't just pain!"

Shane O'Pray: "Well I can name one big pain in my butt right now!

Drew Montgomery: "Whatever..."

The crowd seems to be having mixed feelings about Desaad's words, the few fans he has are openly clapping and cheering, while some boo and others still look confused.

"I believe you would call this a "challenge". If anyone in the back would like to be my next pupil, please...step forward."

His calm demeanor leaves you to wonder what really works inside of his mind...
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: The Junkie's response   In the ring after his interview, Desaad EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 pm

"Mind Dependency" by Blindspott blares through the speakers

Drew Montgomery: "Looks like Desaad might just get his wish..."

The Junkie appears on stage, with microphone in hand and his Lightweight title belt draped over his shoulder

Shane O'Pray: [Laughing] "You've got to be kidding me! That smallfry got his backside handed to him at the hands of Ilo_t!"

Drew Montgomery: "C'mon Shane, give him a chance. He did win that Lightweight title from Insano"

The Junkie puts the microphone to his lips

The Junkie: "Strong words, very strong words indeed Desaad. And yet I wonder whether you truly have captured the meaning of life. For I believe it is so much more than what you claim it to be, more than pain."

Drew Montgomery: "See, I told you Shane!"

Shane O'Pray: "Oh shut up...."

The Junkie: "If you were to open your mind you would truly find the answers. We could discuss this all night, but I won't mince words. I know Insano will want a rematch, so the title will not be on the line tonight. But without further ado...

The Junkie drops the microphone and his title belt to the ground and storms the ring

...CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: In the ring after his interview, Desaad   In the ring after his interview, Desaad EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Desaad nods then grins like a feral wolf as the junkie runs towards the ring.

Desaad:"Yes...come so that I can bestow upon you, "The gift!"

Shane: Alright! Looks like we have an unscheduled match here tonight ladies and gentleman!

Drew: GM Bolar's not gonna like this...

Shane: Shut up and enjoy the action Brown noser!

The junkie hits the ring and slides under the ropes as Desaad throws the microphone out...
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: After match   In the ring after his interview, Desaad EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:25 pm

(Outside RP: When the match is over....)

(If The Junkie wins):

The Junkie rushes to pick up his title and heads to the back as quick as he can, trying to avoid an absolutely furious Desaad, who's eyes smolder from his inability to deliver the pain he promised...(Which may lead to an even worse match later)

(And if he loses):

The Junkie lies in a sprawled heap, after being completely destroyed by his opponent. Desaad then slides out of the ring, grabs the title belt, and drapes it over The Junkie's lifeless body with a devilish grin, and whispering something to him, he smears some of the junkie's blood on the title before climbing from the ring, and rides his chopper back up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the ring after his interview, Desaad   In the ring after his interview, Desaad Empty

Back to top Go down

In the ring after his interview, Desaad
Page 1 of 1