Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughty speaks to Reaper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam_Naughty

Adam_Naughty

Naughty speaks to Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Naughty speaks to Reaper   Naughty speaks to Reaper EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am

Adam Naughty enters the locker room with the tag championship over his shoulder and sees Kernow Reaper sitting on a bench, lacing up his boots

Naughty:- "Hey man. About the chamber at the PPV, sorry for eliminating you but it was every man for himself in there and it is......THE NAUGHTY AGE!!!!"

Naughty performs his trademark taunt

Naughty:- "so no hard feelings yeah?"

Naughty extends his hand in respect to Reaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com
slof99

PostSubject: Re: Naughty speaks to Reaper   Naughty speaks to Reaper EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 am

reaper extends his arm out then uppercuts naughty causing a broken nose

reaper you dont realise how hard it was for us to fight in that chamber and i rested a week to calm my anger and you are the first person that walks in front of me undoing all this hard work.

he then punches naughty in face leaving him on floor and grabs the belt and looks towards the camera

reaper if anyone wishes to join me and face this man for the tag belts then you know where i am and we will send him and his tag partner to hell letting everyone know ......you shall fear the reaper!!
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty speaks to Reaper   Naughty speaks to Reaper EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 am

Tony Blacky runs into the locker room with a chair and Reaper falls down inspite of himelf
Tony: Now this is the end of you
He swings the chair but hits Adam Naughty instead he stands there laughing at his main event mafia tag partner
Tony: Now Reaper I need to talk to you. WITHOUT those camera's!
The Camera leaves and the sceen fades out
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Naughty speaks to Reaper   Naughty speaks to Reaper EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:29 am

sry writing problem I'll fix it

Tony Blacky runs into the locker room with a chair and Reaper falls down inspite of himelf
Tony: Now this is the end of you
He swings the chair but hits Adam Naughty instead he stands there laughing at his main event mafia tag partner
Tony: Now Reaper I need to talk to you. WITHOUT those camera's!
The Camera leaves and the sceen fades out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty speaks to Reaper   Naughty speaks to Reaper Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty speaks to Reaper
Page 1 of 1