Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scottie Speaks agian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thegreatmilenko1

Scottie Speaks agian Empty
PostSubject: Scottie Speaks agian   Scottie Speaks agian EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:52 pm

* Pyros shot in many directions and then they Stop Lighsts go off the Titantron shows "From the Poor to Rich" "From Weak To Strong" "Hes Here!" as Breathe by Nickelback Plays load on the PA System Scottie Brown comes out wearing Black and Red Sweat pants no shirt*

*He looks around the Arena and Smiles he then walks down the ramp giving high fives to fans he then slides into the ring and grabs mic*

Scottie: Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen!,Who wants to see me as the WCPW Heavyweight Champion?

*Crowd Cheers "Scottie!" "Scottie!"*

Scottie: Wow! now I am Ready to win that title and WPCW Will have a New Champion and a big change because I will be YOUR Champion I will fight for with my last beath to keep the title!

*Crowd Roars in applause*

Scottie: Tonight you Will have a new Champion Tonight willl change the Future of this Business Tonght Scottie Brown will be the WCPW Heavyweight Champion!

*Fans Roar Cheering and Applausing*

Scottie: See you all later tonight!

*Scottie Brown Leaves the ring and makes his way backstage*
Back to top Go down
geert martens

geert martens

Scottie Speaks agian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottie Speaks agian   Scottie Speaks agian EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm

thnx placed on the show for sunday
Back to top Go down

Scottie Speaks agian
Page 1 of 1