Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pain Bringer... ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
insano

Pain Bringer... ideas Empty
PostSubject: Pain Bringer... ideas   Pain Bringer... ideas EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Im pretty much active in the game, and trying to make my wrestler as strong as possible, my storryline idea is a random bashing, terifying other wrestlers from the roster, challenging them and beating them to pulp in the locker room.

Something like the Undertaker has done in his "missing" days... just apearing, beating up and leaving...

The Dr.INSANO character is based upon a mixture of Sting, Undertaker, Kane...

He is mysterious, brutal, strong, and unpredictable...

Even though he plays the bad guy he is a deep down good guy but he gets mad when seeing evil in the roster...

I need ideas and ppl to plot the storry with me, and tips how to make more fantaeuros to pump up my entrance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

Pain Bringer... ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain Bringer... ideas   Pain Bringer... ideas EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 pm

I'd suggest taking this in a more Kane-type direction. He can be arg and crazy and scary, and folks in the locker room are terrified of him, however he can be face whenever he damn well pleases lol

Basically, when you tear through the locker room and prey on anybody who's alone at the time, eventually becoming the federation bogyman (not the wrestler, the original lol) the camera blanks out and later in the show returns with them trussed up, just waking up and terrified/ pissed as hell and there you are with intimidating scalpels and whatnot, ready to give a deep philosophical and sadistic one-liner, rant, whatever floats your boat.

Actually mutilating other players in any way'd probably be pushing it, but scaring the pants off em and making an impact is just what the doctor ordered.

I am of course saying this as a guy who's just coming in and hasn't seen what you've been doing thus far. This idea would be a great way to make a comeback or something similar, attacking random folks until one of em sparks and ignites a fued. If you can think of a way to tie this into what you're doing currently, props to ya
Back to top Go down

Pain Bringer... ideas
Page 1 of 1