Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Whori Wind Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tornado Panthera

Tornado Panthera

White Whori Wind Debut Empty
PostSubject: White Whori Wind Debut   White Whori Wind Debut EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm

The crowd hears the sound of a huge tornado. They realise it is a clip on the titantron.

The clip shows a black panther walking , and behind the panther, a huge tornado is destroying a plain.

Somebody comes out of the titantron... it looks like a boy...

Shane O'Pray: Who is that !

White Whori Wind makes his way to the ring ignoring the crowd staring at him, because of his 5f 2 high and his 16 years old ... They start laughing at him... people thinks "Who is that guy... I hope he isn't a wrestler... he is going to be crushed"

Drew: He's a boy !

White Whori stops in front of the ring... he jumps from de floor to the ring apron with both feet landing on the apron !

White Whori is standing on the apron. Then he grabs the top rop, swings himself and jumps over the top rope.

Shane: Wow nice agility !

The crowd starts to say "wow, he is agile"

White Whori is standing in the middle of the ring... he runs to the rope then come back and makes a Big boot, kicking nothing else than wind, his foot lifting so high that he could have Big Booted someone 6f 5 tall !

The crowd is speechless

Drew: Wow nice flexibility !

Shane: Really !

White Whori runs again into the rope and then come back with a huge bicycle kick... but kicking so high that he would have kicked a 7 feet guy in the mouth !

Crowd is astonished ! They just can't believe it ! They now understand why there is a panther in the clip on the titantron.

Drew and Shane say at the same time: WOW !

Then White Whori is standing in the middle of the ring, and he grabs his foot , and puts it over his head and behind it !

The crownd couldn't be more stunned !

Drew and Shane: OH MY GOD I have never seen that before ! This guy is amazing ! He is so flexable and agile !

White Whori yells to everybody: Don't underestimate me !

Then he leaves the ring by jumping over the top rope, landing on his feet on the floor, and leaves the arena, leaving behind him the speechless crowd !
Back to top Go down

White Whori Wind Debut
Page 1 of 1