Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maverick's fued and Pug's debut

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

Maverick's fued and Pug's debut Empty
PostSubject: Maverick's fued and Pug's debut   Maverick's fued and Pug's debut EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 pm

If Pug and Josh win the match:

Commentator 1: An impressive display from both teams, and this new team’s demonstrations of both martial styles represented, the Judoka’s Judo capabilities and this newcomer’s incorporation of Western Boxing has definitely melded well into tag team action. Just listen, the crowd sure loved it.

Commentator 2:And what a passion our GM has for this sport, look at him already going out of the ring and away from the celebration to make sure his opponent isn’t banged up too bad.

As the pinned wrestler (from hereon called no.1) props himself on one elbow looking blearily about, and as the Paladin is basking in the roar of the fans from atop a turnbuckle The Judoka is outside of the ring talking and laughing with the other defeated wrestler (called no.2, hope you enjoy all the editing I’m leaving you with Razz). The GM offers his hand, and no.2 accepts and shakes honorably.

Commentator 2: See what I was saying? That’s class for ya right there folks, and the new guy should really take a page from his boss’s book.

Looking back and seeing this, Paladin hops down and offers a reassuring grin and a hand to no.1, helping them up and pumping the arm of the dazed warrior vigorously. Then, to the crowd’s surprise and anger Paladin jerks them forward and lands a vicious elbow shot to the head. He then rides them back down to the mat and begins reigning down ground and pound, but the match is over, no referee to be seen and blood begins to fly.

Commentator 1: What?!? The hell is he doing? What’s going on?

No. 2 and Judoka look back to see what’s going on. Judoka’s jaw drops in bewilderment as No. 2 pushes him aside and rushes back into the ring. Paladin, however, is waiting and nails them with the Superman Punch before they can get their bearings. Judoka slides in soon after to try and break things up, but before he can take definitive action music hits the arena like a meteor and the crowd shifts automatically to raving cheers

Or, if Josh and Pug lose:

Commentator 1: A great match from both teams, (Other team) maintaining the impressive standard they’ve been setting in recent weeks, especially (no.2) he/she’s really been improving their game lately, don’t you think, partner?

Commentator 2: Maybe so, but this new team our GM has formed sure did a damn fine job representing both martial styles put forward. The Judoka’s Judo capabilities and this newcomer’s incorporation of Western Boxing has definitely melded well into tag team action. Just listen, the crowd sure loved it.

Both teams stand face to face in the ring, and Judoka offers his hand to his opponent who honorably accepts. Paladin looks over and follows suit as the crowd cheers and the commentators chat excitedly about the good sportsmanship shown on both ends. To the crowds delight everyone poses dramatically before Josh and Paladin roll out of the ring and head back up the ramp as (Other team) stays in the ring to pat each other on the back and celebrate some more.

On the ramp however, as Josh keeps walking out oblivious Paladin stops and looks as though he’s contemplating something. He rolls back into the ring, and offers his hand to his opponent again, who, a bit confused, takes it again on good faith. That faith is answered by a vicious elbow to the head as Paladin jerks them forward, and as they fall he pounces on the partner from behind, riding them down to the mat hammering down blows like axes and warhammers.

Commentator 1: What?!? The hell is he doing? What’s going on?

Judoka looks back and rushes back down the ramp, leaping through the ropes anger and confusion plain on his face as the crowd reigns down heat. He strides over to Paladin, who is busy hauling himself up the turnbuckle setting up a Sacrilege Sledge. Judoka hammerfists Paladin in the back to get his attention and the Pugilist, still halfway up the ropes begins arguing with the GM. Paladin boots Judoka back, who trips over the downed No.2 and continues his way up the top turnbuckle and roars to the fans in glee. Paladin leaps off with the Double Rotation Moonsault as the crowd watches with baited breath, but just before he lands sudden lights and music rock the stadium like a meteor. The crowd begins cheering uncontrollably.

(Maverick’s entrance theme video)

Commentator 2: It’s Maverick! He’s bullrushing dead-on into the chaos the wrestling ring’s turned into! What a crazy night!

Maverick is indeed running down the ramp, with security, medics and referees trailing close behind. The Pugilist Paladin quickly rolls out of the ring and watches on as the GM stands tall and throws about orders to the staff, maintaining order while Maverick paces and fumes as though keeping guard, never letting his glare off of Paladin, who twirls his mustache and takes a mic from the announcer’s table.

Paladin: Now just who in every niche of hell is this’n? Nevermind, nevermind people! People here and those of yall at home, did you not just witness an ass-wuppin of tremendous proportions? Did it not satisfy something deep down in the fiery bellies of your souls to see enlightenment? To feel the visceral-

Judoka: Pugilist, be quiet a moment!

Judoka’s gotten a microphone of his own from one of the attendants come down to ringside, most of whom’ve cleared out now taking the (tag team) backstage. A few security is still standing in the ring and Maverick is standing close by, still fuming.

Judoka: Man, we’ve known each other for awhile and at the contract signing you assured me your philosophies would not stand in the way of this company. You gave me your word it would now be a problem and that you were here purely for athletic pursuits, so could you please tell me what just happened?

Paladin: Josh, Josh simple commerce cannot sway cosmic truth! There was pride still there in that boy’s eyes, there was a flaming hunger for more and more that had to be engorged and simultaneously extinguished by whatever tools were at hand. My fist was at hand! … or it was my hand, and whatever my logic it was damn good ratings, right? Heh, oh bloody hell-

Commentator 1: Maverick! Maverick!

Maverick has leapt onto the turnbuckle and thunders down with a Double Axe Handle. Paladin ducks out of the way, and the two stare down. Paladin looks from the hero to the ring apron and back again before rushing underneath the ring.

Commentator 2: What!?! That weasley good-for-nothing-

Maverick tears underneath the ring coming after him, and moments later Paladin comes out ramp-side with a bat and sets up, waiting for Maverick to come out as well.

Commentator 1: This doesn’t look good…

Maverick does come out, only with a steel chair. He cracks the bat out of a bewildered Paladin’s hands, but as the weapon flies into the safety barricade to be picked up by a lucky fan, the bastard grabs Maverick’s head and begins laying in punches. The hero tears free and the two are going at it like dogs, bashing back and forth as security slides down as quickly as they can to break the two apart.

Throughout this, Judoka has watched on thoughtfully, and when the two are separated clears his throat into the mic. The crowd that has been damn near blowing the stadium roof with their cries, but suddenly go silent in anticipation.

Judoka: It does seem we’ve got a nice little bundle of problems here, eh? Now Pug, I really should fire you on the spot for the disrespect you’ve thrown my and my companies way…

Paladin begins hollering at Judoka huffily and the crowd cheers a bit

Judoka: … but you were right in some respects. Maverick needs someone to pound on, you apparently need to fulfill whatever religious obligations drive you to do … what you do. So. I propose that next week a match will be held between you two.

Crowd cheers a bit louder…

Judoka: Maverick, if you win you’ll be that much closer to the title, Pug, man, if you lose who knows? If your performance doesn’t sustain it’s up to snuff-ness… maybe you’re just not worth the pay-scale we’ve set you on.

Judoka grins, Maverick bellows out a laugh and makes his way backstage. It’s been a good night for him. The crowd cheers and the camera fades out as Paladin stands with his jaw dropped in indignation.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist Pally

Pugilist Pally

PostSubject: Re: Maverick's fued and Pug's debut   Maverick's fued and Pug's debut EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 pm

I apologize if this is too long, if this has been posted in the wrong place or if the text isn't colored properly.

This is my first rp and as yall can see has yet to be edited lol
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Maverick's fued and Pug's debut   Maverick's fued and Pug's debut EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 am

Pugilist Pally wrote:
I apologize if this is too long, if this has been posted in the wrong place or if the text isn't colored properly.

This is my first rp and as yall can see has yet to be edited lol

Hell, don't apologize. The only problem was the text colouring, other than that if you can keep up with this top-quality RPs you'll definitely shine.
Back to top Go down
maverick

PostSubject: Re: Maverick's fued and Pug's debut   Maverick's fued and Pug's debut EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:35 pm

sounds good pug
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Maverick's fued and Pug's debut   Maverick's fued and Pug's debut EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:18 pm

ur really good at rping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maverick's fued and Pug's debut   Maverick's fued and Pug's debut Empty

Back to top Go down

Maverick's fued and Pug's debut
Page 1 of 1