Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scottie Celebrates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thegreatmilenko1

Scottie Celebrates Empty
PostSubject: Scottie Celebrates   Scottie Celebrates EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:36 am

*Breath Play Nickelback Plays on PA system as Scottie Brown comes out Wearing Black and Gold Sweatpants and Shoes with the title Around his waist and mic and his hand*

Scottie: The Champ is here!

*Crowd Roars in Applause*

Scottie:I won the title and i stand here before you as NEW WCPW HEavyweight Champion and Proud of it, I couldn't have done it without all of your Support to Keep me fighting so i am going to be a Realman and Let the great mergalhi Have a rematch for my title!

*Crowd Chants Scottie*

Scottie: Don't worry i beat him once and i WILL do it agian and as matter of fact i better go get Ready but first i got a Present to you all!

*The crowd looks around with confused faces*

Scottie: Drop it now!

*$100 Dollar Bills fall from the ceiling,Scottie Laughs as the Crowd is jumping up to grab the money*

Scottie: ok And now i have Brung somone here to join My Side, Ladies and Gentlemen Please Welcome My Daughter Susan Brown!
*Crowd AWW's Loudly*

Scottie: and She will be my Influance as long as this title..i will defend it as if it were for her life...and NOTHING will Hurt my daughter or there will be a Price to pay...you will not see a MR.nice guy if anything happens to her!

*Crowd Cheers*

Scottie Alright i wil see you all tonight!

*Scottie and Susan Walk backstage*
Back to top Go down

Scottie Celebrates
Page 1 of 1