Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in the ring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: in the ring   in the ring EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Desaad's Theme music plays and his clips air on the titantron as he strides to the ring, Agony one step behind him.

Shane: Alright! Now we will see some greatness in that ring!"

Drew: "I for one don't care for him much, or the way he treats that poor girl!"

Shane: "For the love of...Look it is their life, let them live it as they want! I mean she obviously likes it or she would leave him!"

Drew: "I don't think so...she looks terrorfied of him, I mean who treats a woman like that and seriously expects her to stay?"

Shane: "Well I had this girlfriend once..."

Drew: "Something told me not to ask you!"

Desaad steps into the ring, then holds the middle and top rope apart for his Valet, who climbs into the ring and kneels by his feet. Smiling at the crowd as they boo him he picks up a mic.

Desaad: "I will not bore you any further with long winded speaches...I am here to inflict some pain and hopefully to feel alive as well. Will my opponent please come out...I am feeling antsy."

Agony looks at him then bows her head, a slight smile on her lips as he waits patiently in the ring.
Drew looks at his itinerary and frowns.

Drew: "Hey who is his opponent? The itinerary only shows a question mark!"

Shane: "Let me see that! Hmmm...for once you're right. Hey...maybe him and her will do something together in that ring!"

Drew: "That's sick...I always knew you had problems shane but that takes the cake!"

Shane: "Oh sure judge me for being a man...I wonder what she looks like under rthat mask?"

Drew: "She does look a little familiar..."

Shane: "Right I'm sure you've seen her...in your dreams!"

The crowd waits anxiously for his opponent to be announced.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Tony walks out on to the entrance ramp with a microphone in his hands and begins to speech
"I was recently invited to the Demolition Mafia by Nero. I accept of course, but he said that I first needed to prove myself. So with that in mind, I would like to turn this into a tag team match, right here and right now. Desaad since in future time we will be side by side in Demolition Mafia. If your up to it I would like to turn this match into a tag team match. Demolition Mafia versus any of those sissy tag teams in the back.
runs into the ring and stretches his hand out toward Desaad so that Dessad will shake it
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Desaad looks at the offered hand then sizes up the man in front of him, gently petting the woman at his feet as if she were some domesticated animal.
After a few seconds he nods and accepts the hand.

Desaad: "I will accept you for the time being, until you have proven that you think similar to what we do. In that time I hope your eyes become harder, your heart becomes colder, and your scars become more prominent."

The crowd is less enthusiastic about Tony Blacky, but neither seem to notice this as they turn to face the entrance ramp.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Tony looks down the ramp and see's Moredead down coming out from the ramp
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 am

Drew: It's the new speciality champion!

Shane: My god, that man entered the Chamber first last night and still managed to win the whole thing.. this man is truly a beast.

Moredread walks down the ramp when his music stops all of a sudden. He stops and glances behind.

One Day Remains by Alterbridge plays and Returned_V1 comes out with a microphone to the crowd's delight.

Drew: It's Returned_V1! He too participated in the Chamber last PPV however he got eliminated by Boink.

Shane: Man, that back and fourth action between the both of them was superb.

Returned_V1: Hold up a second there Moredread. Now incase you haven't noticed, you are walking in alone to face members of the Demolition Mafia. Normally I wouldn't worry about someone else, especially one who survived the Chamber. However after seeing what the Mafia did on the PPV, I'm not about to let you walk into shark-infested waters alone.

Moredread turns and stares at Desaad and Tonyblacky who are looking surprised in the ring

Returned_V1: So how about it? Me and you, tag team partners. That way, the odds will be evened a little when we take on the Mafia.

Drew: Wow, talk about unexpected. They started off as bitter enemies now Returned is asking for both of them to be a tag team!

Shane: Well, normally I wouldn't count on Returned to help you win the match, but with that beast Moredread teaming up with him, I say that we're possibly looking at one tough tag team.

Returned_V1 and Moredread stare at each other from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Moredread

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:56 am

Moredread: Incase YOU haven´t noticed, Returned, I was just about to make a statement. And I don´t like being interrupted! So, let´s see what we have got here: a guy who stepped in Ring with me two times and still has the guts to interrupt me. A guy who seems to have a longing for fear and horror. Well, I can surely deliver that!

Moredread turns towards the ring

Moredread: On the other side, we have to individuals who try to put terror all over WCPW. I love terror. I am terror.

Desaad and Tony first look at Moredread, then at returned and start to grin widely.

Shane: Yeah, I knew it! Returned will get the beating of his life! Pathetic idiot! I love it!

Moredread: So, Desaad, Tony, let me tell you this: I know all about fear, I know all about horror, I know how to make people break out in cold sweat. And I see you are trying to inflict that fear and horror here. And I can clearly see you two obviously know about horror, as well! Because you are doing a horrible job! I will teach you the true meaning of anxiety, I will teach you the word ANGST!

The grin is wiped from Desaad´s and Tony´s face.

Moredread: This guy here, Returned, he was confronted with this Angst! And he surely is ready to not just withstand this pathetic joke you call pain, with a little help from me, he will be able to make you suffer, to crawl on the mat and cry out for your mother, your Mafia-friends and the lord himself. And when none of them will answer your begging, you will regret the day you first heard the name of a new force born in WCPW: the name of the new tag team around here, the name "The haunting returnd!"

Drew: The what? Is he...

Shane: I think he just accepted Returned´s offer! We have a new tagteam around, and it seems he wants it to be called "The haunting returned"

Returned stretches his hand towards Moredread, who grabs it. And keeps holding it, staring at his new partner.

Moredread: Oh, and Returned: If you ever dare to interrupt me again, those two fools over there will be the least you have to worry about!

outside rp: neither the tag-name, nor the idea of forming a tag team are cast in stone...just throwing in some ideas...and if any of you guys find wrong spelling or strange/not understandable things within my texts: let me know, so we can correct it and have a better segment!
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Tony has a big grin on his while picking up his mic
Tony: well you see if you do form a tag team against us it would worst than any nightmare you've had moredread. Because you see theres 5 of us me being the newest member and just to test you, turn around.
Nero Banks, and Adam Naughty over to the them and begin punching and kicking Moredread, and Returned.
Drew: How did I know this was going to happen.
But just then Kernow Reaper and Foolkiller run out and begin brawling with AAdam and Nero.
Shane: I guess we know who was kicked out of Demolition Mafia.
Drew:This is a strange turn of Events right now
Just then the Desaad comes out but right Behind him is the supposed to be dead DEVILS REJECT!
(Bolar This is what I have so far but can you finish it for me)
Back to top Go down
Moredread

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 pm

oorp:
1. I don´t think Bolar is going to finish the rp for you Wink
2. I think this might get a bit...large ^^ You should ask the other wretslers if they want to be in this storyline, before just throwing them in...I would prefer to keep it more focused on the active members so far for some time, before making it an "all vs. all" situation. And we shouldn´t forget about Desaads ideas on his story, I think this is still about his "loss of innocence" idea.
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 am

OORP: Oh don't worry about me...I think Returned will have his hands full with me soon enough.
Loss of innocence will be an on again off again thing if he likes the idea.
In the meantime...LET'S RUMBLE!!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:06 am

Desaad looks around and finds Moredread in the general melee. He strides over as Moredread turns and kicks Moredread in the stomach and lifts him to his shoulders as the rest of the wrestlers trade blows in the background.

Shane: "He's got him...he's got him up!"

Drew: He couldn't...he wouldn't! Not on the concrete!!"

Desaad looks to the crowd with a sick grin on his face and shouts out, "DOOM!!"
But before he can bring Moredread to the concrete, Returned V-1 hits his opposing leg with a chop block right behind the knee, bringing them both crashing to the floor!

Tony Blacky kicks Foolkiller in the nuts, then runs over and helps Desaad to his feet, pulling him to the ring again...but gives Returned a kick in the head for good measure before sliding back under the ring ropes.
Scooping up the mic he shouts down at them.

Tony Blacky: "Come on...get your asses in here...we haven't got all night and I got a 12 pack chillin on ice in a garbage can waiting for me!"

Desaad cracks his knuckles then nods down at the two eagerly...there doesn't seem to be fear on either of their faces...excitement on Tony's, and Desaad almost looks euphoric as a referee slides into the ring...
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 am

Outisde RP: Sorry guys, I'm a little confused now. There's about 6-7 guys brawling around the ring and I can't really tell where Moredread and I am right now. I can only understand that tony and desaad have gotten the upperhand and are waiting for me and Moredread to enter the ring.

Oh and by the way, tonyblacky with all due respect I don't think that bringing in the entire D.Mafia would be a good idea, they have their own feuds currently. Why not let's just focus, like Moredread said and the four of us and let things develop from there? Well this is my suggestion anyway.
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm

OORP:

That is why I redirected our traffic back into the ring, to refocus on the four of us and our non-title match.
Also for all four of us it is in the best interest of the roleplay if you hint at doing something instead of just bringing it out without consulting anyone. That is why my last RP and most of the other ones do not involve me breaking a cinder block on someones head or anything like that. I put Moredread in a compromising position, but I also bailed him out with Returned V-1 helping him. If I had written it out that I actually put the "Devil's Doom" on him on the concrete, he would have had to come up with some super human way that he survived it, or called upon the powers of darkness to fight off the injury...and this is supposed to be wrestling, not Dragonball Z. LOL. No one received injuries or was made to look foolish or weak.
Pump yourself in your rp, but leave room for the opponent to pump himself as well.
Above all...let's have fun!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Moredread

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm

still oorp ^^

How about this? We leave the rest of the mafia out of this for once...we could connect my last segment with desaad´s...like you reply sth. like "we don´t fear you, we dont fear anything...etc." and come down to Returned and me, we have a little staredown, the we go on with your action and returned saving me from being slammed on the concrete...maybe some officials will interrupt us and then make an official match.

btw.: although Moredread is a little strange and connected with this whole fear and darkness, he is NOT the Undertaker Wink So no powers of the darkside would answer, if I called them ^^
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

OORP

LOL
Ok you got it...and I was referring to another guy I wrestled today who had all these moves involving throwing fireballs, and going super sayan...and the worst one was using the power of evil to pull me helplessly to the pits of hell.
Jesus...talk about too much time on his hands...He isn't Rping as so much powergaming.
Tony, if you like I will redo your post about demolition mafia coming to jump everyone and mail it back to you. Your choice, but Bolar will need something probably by saturday night.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 pm

ok that sounds great and why don't we cut this form and start a whole new one
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Alright let me copy all of this down, clean it up, and I will repost it all with Tony's new part.

Admin Lock this post please?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the ring   in the ring Empty

Back to top Go down

in the ring
Page 1 of 1