Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Desaad's match...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
desaad

desaad

After Desaad's match... Empty
PostSubject: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Desaad turns around and a man in all black kicks him in the stomach doubling him over, then throws him through the ring ropes to the floor. As Desaad is shaking out the cob webs, the masked opponent pulls back the floor maps exposing the concrete.

Drew: "Who is that? What's he doing?"

Shane: "More important, why is he doing it?"

The masked man holds Desaad's head then hooks it in his armpit.

Drew: "No!! I don't like him but not on the concrete!!"

The masked man drives Desaad's head into the floor, splitting him open where he lays and a pool of blood begins to form beneath him.
Agony rushes over to help her master, but the damage has been done, Desaad lays unmoving.

Shane: "Oh my God...the carnage, he is busted wide open!"

Drew: "Get the paramedics out here, we need help out here!!"

The masked man walks up and grabs a microphone off the announcer's table.

Unknown: "Listen up and listen carefully! I'm only going to say this once. We have watched what you maggots are doing, and we don't like what we have seen. So from now on we are here to clean up your little mess and break up your party. You want to cause trouble? Fine. If WE find out about it, your gonna pay the price. And the price is blood...YOUR BLOOD!!"

With a snarl he throws the mic back down and stomps off of the arena floor, and out the back door where a black SUV takes off.

Shane: "Who the hell was that?"

Drew: "I don't know...I didn't recognize his voice...but did you see the way he man-handled Desaad?"

Shane: "Oh bullcrap, Desaad was already exhausted after his match...but why did he say "WE donĀ“t like, WE will clean up.."? He repeated it over and over again! Are there more of...them?

The two stop bickering as an extra large stretcher is wheeled past carrying the monster on it. He is on a back board, wearing a neck brace, and his head is already bandaged up, but the shock to everyone...he was smiling.

Drew: "Jesus...he is one sick..."

Shane: "...Bastard."

Last edited by desaad on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Um Desaad who is this "masked man"
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Hmmm...it is a mystery I will have to look into.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:24 pm

well if u cant find anyone I'm available
Back to top Go down
desaad

desaad

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Patience Tony, all good things in time.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm

I left the fed so scratch me out

and It'd Moredread
Back to top Go down
Moredread

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Whatever...

I guess to make this rp happen, desaad needs to be put in some match...just a hint...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Desaad's match...   After Desaad's match... Empty

Back to top Go down

After Desaad's match...
Page 1 of 1