Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returned_V1's Final Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Returned_V1

Returned_V1's Final Match Empty
PostSubject: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 am

"One Day Remains" by Alterbridge plays on the system

The crowd starts to go frantic upon hearing it

Returned_V1 walks out in his wrestling gear with a serious look on his face

Drew: This isn't the Returned_V1 that we know, he seems totally different today. I wonder what's on his mind.

Shane: I guess we're about to find out!

Returned_V1 picks up a microphone laying on the steel steps and enters the ring

Crowd chants: Returned!Returned!Returned!

Returned_V1: Thank you everyone, it really means alot to me.

The crowd cheers once again

Returned_V1: I don't know how to say it exactly.. I love you guys, each and every single one of you out there I thank you for supporting me all throughout my career here in the WCPW. As they say every good thing must come to an end sooner or later and unfortunately, that time for me is now.

Crowd starts to boo

Returned_V1: No guys don't boo, it's a tough decision I had to make due to circumstances and I really hope that all of you will understand. I've had so much fun here in the WCPW. I remembered my debut match against Luke where I made him submit. I also remembered when I entered the Elimination Chamber and battled Boink until he eliminated me. Hell, who could forget the awesome tag team match against Desaad and Tonyblacky where I teamed with Moredread. Yea, those were good memories that I will definitely not forget.

Crowd cheers loudly

Returned_V1: Speaking of Moredread, no other person in the WCPW has had such a big influence on me other than him. It was him that made my career what it is today and I can't think of any other way to thank him than to challenge him one last time.

Returned_V1 pauses for awhile to clear his thoughts before continueing

Returned_V1: Thank you everyone for everything you have done for me including the wrestlers backstage and of course my boss Mr Bolar. I promise you guys that the match you are about to see will feature the most exciting, the most entertaining and certainly the most technical match you have ever witnessed. I will give you guys nothing short of 110% for my final match and I hope everyone of you will enjoy it!

The crowd goes absolutely nuts

Returned_V1: So Moredread, whether we be friends or enemies, co-workers or employers, let's put all our differences aside for one night and give these fans a match that will be talked about in years to come.

Returned_V1's voice suddenly increases in volume

Returned_V1: So Moredread! Get your butt out here right now!

Drew: I am absolutely shocked in what we have just heard ladies and gentlemen. Returned_V1 has just announced his departure from the WCPW and that his final match is next! I can't even think of what to say of this..

Shane: I'm speechless too, like the guy or not I will definitely miss him. Drew, let's sit back and enjoy one hell of a match.

Crowd chants "Thank you Returned! *Clap x4* Thank you Returned! *Clap x4" as Returned_V1 drops the mic and awaits..
Back to top Go down
Moredread

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 pm

The lights turn down as Moredread´s Intro hits the tron.

Drew: No surprise at all, Moredread was called out, so here he comes!

Shane: I tell you man: whatever Returned might think: Moredread knows no such thing as friends! I am sure he will regret he called out this freak once more!

Moredread slowly walks in and enters the ring. He stands right in front of Returned and as the music stops grabs the mic Returned has just dropped before.

Moredread: You again. I thought you learned your lesson. If I remember correct, it was in this very ring that I taught you the true power of fear first! Did you forget it, asking for another lesson?

Shane: Bla bla fear bla bla, power. I will teach you, bla! This guy starts to bore me!

Moredread interrupts his speech, staring down to the commentators table.

Shane: Thinking about it: I think I forgot to lock up my car! I will be right back!

Drew: You stay where you are Shane!

Moredread focuses back on Returned

Moredread: I taught you. I thought you were prepared. So I even teamed up with you! And now, after all this, you stand here, telling everybody you are leaving! Telling the fans that love you so much, you are leaving!

The crowd boos!

Moredread: You leave them behind! All of them!

Crowd boos even louder

Moredread: And you ask me, to fight you! After all the things I did for you!

Shane: Yeah, tell him! Tell this coward to get lost!

Moredread: I have to tell you one thing Returned!

Moredread looks deep into the eyes of Returned, who is not moving and holding the eye-contact.

Moredread: I have taught you well. And I am proud of you, my...friend!

The crowd goes wild

Drew: To use a well known catchphrase: this place has gone bananas!

Shane: God damn it! This is so...I think I have to throw up!

Moredread: So, here we are again. Where it all started. You. And me. One on one. We have gone a long way together. As rivals. And as partners. And when you leave tonight, I will remmeber you as a friend. Go and show the world what I have taught you. Show them, what fear means. But before you do so, I am afraid I have to hurt you a little bit. You asked for it!

Moredread smiles

Drew: What is this? His face looks kind of strange!

Shane: Disgusting! He is smiling. What is this, Sleepless in Seattle?

Drew: I didn´t know he can do this!

Moredread: Now, Returend: Let´s get it on!
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 am

If it's okay I would like to do an "After the match" segment.

After the Match:
Having won the match, Moredread leaves the ring

Returned_V1 lays knocked out on the mat before regaining conscious. He sits up and reaches for the ropes and slowly gets to his feet

Meanwhile, the crowd is cheering and clapping.

Returned_V1 gets up with a saddened look on his face and his eyes get puffy. He looks all over the arena and sees the fans cheering for him. He suddenly starts to tear while the fans continue cheering. Returned_V1 then claps to all of them and points to everyone

Unbeknownst to Returned, Moredread re-enters the ring while he isn't looking

Returned_V1 turns and starts to realize Moredread standing there staring at him

Drew: The final staredown between two, dare I say friends. What will happen next?

Shane: Oh please, I'm begging for Moredread to take a cheap shot. Returned certainly dosen't deserve such a sendoff.

Moredread starts clapping and proceeds to hug Returned_V1. After a memorable embrace he raises Returned's hand high and points to him, much to the crowd's delight

At this point, the crowd cheers as loud as they can.

Moredread hugs Returned_V1 one more time before leaving the ring. Returned can be seen saying "Thank You" as he smiles while Moredread walks up the ramp. Returned_V1 points towards Moredread before turning his attention to the fans and enjoying the moment
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:18 pm

hey returned were are you going to go
Back to top Go down
Returned_V1

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

No idea man. I'm waiting for my contract to run out then I'll search the forums for a fed.
Back to top Go down
tonyblacky

tonyblacky

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm

hey give me a shout out and I'll come with cause the fed I wanted has no room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returned_V1's Final Match   Returned_V1's Final Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Returned_V1's Final Match
Page 1 of 1