Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comrade Chernobyl is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Chernobyl

Comrade Chernobyl is here Empty
PostSubject: Comrade Chernobyl is here   Comrade Chernobyl is here EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 am

Lights foes so bright that blind everyone into arena... suddenly "radiation" smoke start coming out from entrance.

Commentator1: What the hell happen!

Commentator2: I do not know, but i see that someone appear on the ramp.

Comrade Chernobyl is here Comradechernobyl

Comrade Chernobyl show himself for very first time to the crowd. He look very creepy, everyone things that he must wearing a mask, for example to cover his disgusting face. He make his way down to the ring, goes on it and grab a mic.

Crowd remain a fully silence they look at the man with very surprise faces.

Comrade Chernobyl: Здравствуйте, дамы и господа, я товарищ Чернобыля. Я здесь, чтобы заразить всех вас!

Commentator1: WHAT?!?! What the hell he talking, this guy doesn't know English?

Commentator2: It looks so, but he say "Hello ladies and gentleman, I am Comrade Chernobyl. I am here to infiltrate all of you!"

Commentator1: Man, you surprise me, were are you learn Russian?

Commentator2: Well in Russia of course! :-)

Comrade Chernobyl: Сегодня ночью кто-то пострадает много, Вы мои, я буду разрушат все!

After those words he slowly heading to the backstage leaving everyone speechless except Commentator2.

Commentator2: He said "Tonight somebody will suffer a lot. You are mine, i am going to destroy you all."

Commentator1: Thank you pal, but not expect salary increase due your language skills. :-)
Back to top Go down

Comrade Chernobyl is here
Page 1 of 1