Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comrade Chernobyl win again, but dissapointed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Chernobyl

Comrade Chernobyl win again, but dissapointed Empty
PostSubject: Comrade Chernobyl win again, but dissapointed   Comrade Chernobyl win again, but dissapointed EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:27 am

-
-

Comrade Chernobyl's entrance hit the arena, he show himself on the ramp and very quickly make his way down to the ring.
-
-

Comrade Chernobyl: Cut the music NOW! I am extremely frustrated after last match at Sunday Eve Mayhem, i came here that night to talk about my first match. Then GM arrange new match vs Galuxe and
Cody Steele, you all saw what happen. Me and GeneralMakaveli was not even tear down. We was so fresh, is that opponents was the real competition that i ask for? Come on, referee spare their lives stopping the match and you all know that.

-
-

Crowd Cheers
-
-

Comrade Chernobyl: I think the next reasonable step is that fans see only my entrance in single match, because there i can really show you who I am. Nothing against GeneralMakaveli, but he is obstacles in my path to the top. Two matches, two victories, its is clear as can be - I am real factor here!
-
-
Back to top Go down

Comrade Chernobyl win again, but dissapointed
Page 1 of 1