Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comrade Chernobyl post match comment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Chernobyl

Comrade Chernobyl post match comment Empty
PostSubject: Comrade Chernobyl post match comment   Comrade Chernobyl post match comment EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 am

Suddenly Comrade Chernobyl's entrance hit the arena, he show his damaged face on the ramp and slowly make his way down to the ring.
-
-

Crowd seems amazed once again and remain silence
-
-

Comrade Chernobyl ( start talking with russian accent) : Last show you saw how i and GeneralMakaveli win against pathetic team of InstructorOfDeath and The Flyin'' Scotsman. Scotsman is really "flyin" he fly all over the ring and get smashed, Instructor Of Death seams to me on the mat very.... how to say - dead.
-
-

Drew Montgomery: I thought he doesnt speak english?
-
-

Shane O'Pray: Well it seems you are wrong, he speak english, but lets hear what he have to say.
-
-

Comrade Chernobyl: I am asking what competition was they to us? We even not tired against those rookies. So in this context i want to congratulate my tag team partner in this match GeneralMakaveli.
-
-

Crowd Cheers
-
-

Comrade Chernobyl: Makaveli show really good performance. I asking you people, did they has a chance against me and Makaveli - NO; did they was a good competition to us - NO. So i am here to ask for a real competition for opponent that can a tear me down at least. Because, it is clear that no many people can bead Comrade Chernobyl!

*Note- i put those white dashes to separate paragraphs. In show they look better separated instead merged like one.
Back to top Go down

Comrade Chernobyl post match comment
Page 1 of 1