Western Canadian Professional Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Canadian Professional Wrestling

The Forum for the TWG federation WCPW

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comrade Chernobyl challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Comrade Chernobyl

Comrade Chernobyl challenge Empty
PostSubject: Comrade Chernobyl challenge   Comrade Chernobyl challenge EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 am

Match was just ended, stars and referee leave the arena, commentators prepare to announce next match when Comrade Chernobyl's entrance hit the arena.

-
-

A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler�s greatest victories and most powerful moves
Sparks are showering
Comrade Chernobyl makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring

-
-

Comrade Chernobyl stands in the middle of the ring with mic in hand and give a second to the fans which cheers him.

-
-

Comrade Chernobyl: Well, well, well. Last show in the end of previous season me and GeneralMakaveli win our third match in a row against pathetic guys Insano and Mighty Martin. Poor wrestlers, again they was not a real competition for me.

-
-

Crowd cheers

-
-

Comrade Chernobyl: Of course i come here before that to explain why i should recieve a single match chance, but it seems our GM didnt get the message right. I was talking about my abilities to take a lot of damage, but even this two guys not tear me down. Is this the spectacle that you want? You fans deserve much more so i will stop waiting GM give me a chance and i call anybody that have balls to face me in single match to come here right now!

-
-

Comrade Chernobyl stare at the entrance waiting someone to come from the backstage.
Back to top Go down

Comrade Chernobyl challenge
Page 1 of 1